AMAZING in-house Graphic Designer Opportunity!
Do you have a passion to grow and take ownership of a design role in a fast-paced and demanding in-house environment? You may come from an agency background and have the knack to sell and pitch your design OR you may have been working client side and are looking for your next creative and innovative challenge! This position is key in acting as an overall brand guardian for one of New Zealand's largest financial institutions.
In this role, you'll be responsible for 2 key areas: Graphic Design and Key supplier management. You'll also need to have skills and ability to hit the ground running, conducting brand landscape reviews, presenting new brand architectures and visual brand refreshes - all with the skills to roll out across a variety of traditional and digital brand touch-points.
Day to day activities will range from campaign ideation, graphic design, infographics & data visualisation, brand development & colour way management, print/publishing layout, digital & visual content and stakeholder management.
There is room for big ideas and growth in this role! Love design, innovation and finance? Apply NOW!
• 5+ years graphic design experience
• Understanding of digital design
• Insurance industry experience a bonus! (but not essential)
• Overall graphic design; advertisements, brochures, magazines, reports & infographics
• Deliver effective design solutions that communicate, inspire, inform, capture and ultimately sell a product/service to the primary audience
• From design pre-press through to production
• Brand identity & toolkit development
• Review & management of print suppliers
• Define & advise best strategy for client internal Marcomms team projects
• Knowledge of emerging design trends, technologies & competitive set analysis
• Ability to deliver to necessary targets
• Understanding of internet programming languages
• Knack to sell and present design to necessary stakeholders
• Proficient in full Adobe suite
• Relevant Tertiary Qualification (Graphic Design / Visual Comms or Digital Design)
Personality & Work Ethic:
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Understands client needs
• Strong business acumen, visionary & strategic
• Takes ownership & accountability
• Quick, willing and able
• Organic problem solver
• Team Player / contributor
Let Will & The Pond Agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Hilarious, until the next fatal local shark attack...
There IS a story
Comments from Planner? What about True's CDs? There's a story...
If you want research on the correlation between Nike demographics and those likely to vote democrat, try this: "For Nike, the company’s best customer prospects are active, high-earning young people, for who else can or will spend more than $100 ...
Very nice and inspiring blog. Happy to read it. Thank You! http://www.learnerstake.com/
I think Stoppress has not got the full picture in regards to the Ritson v Sharp 'debate'. The original debate was between Sharp & Pauwels, where Sharp wrote an article (link 1), Pauwels wrote another in response (link 2), and ...
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: ASB by With Collective and Curious Films
Why we like it: The True Rewarden sheriff is back – and she’s here to teach us a lesson at the True Rewarden Academy training camp. The spot is simple and effective, with the sheriff explaining what True Rewards can be used for. We like Rachel House as the ‘True Rewarden’ as she brings great humour to the ad and hope ASB continues using the sheriff for further campaigns.
Who's it for: LifeDirect by Trade Me by Y&R and Flying Fish
Why we like it: We all know unfortunate events happen to everyone at some time and we should be prepared. While most of us probably won’t end up in a shark's mouth, this is the premise of the hilarious new spot from LifeDirect by TradeMe. While the Jaws-esque ad is a change from Simon the Sloth (RIP), it's nice to see a bit of humour and fun injected into what can be a sometimes boring (but necessary) industry.
Who's it for: Phloe from Douglas Pharmaceuticals by YoungShand and Reel Factory
Why we like it: We can't go past ads that feature cute dogs and this one is no exception. Using a parade of misbehaving pooches to bring up the issue of bowel health is a clever move from Phloe. It's not clinical or scary and will ensure the audience is watching. Will be interesting to see how this campaign develops further or if another direction is taken.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!