As the Digital Project Manager, you will be dedicated to the agency's long term and new clients. The Digital Project Manager will collaborate cross-functionally to oversee the production of a range of digital projects, with a focus on digital content including responsive email and web content, creative branding, case studies, white papers, etc. This is a highly visible role, as the Digital Project Manager will be interfacing with client leadership.
APPROACH & ATTITUDE
With demonstrable web project management skills, you will have the ability to drive projects through to completion. Also a keen eye and interest for new developments and will help us to see how we can apply these to clients’ needs and develop our portfolio.
You will be a team player who isn’t afraid to muck-in, you will be seen as a safe pair of hands who can take something and run with it. You will have an eye for detail and figures showing resourcefulness and the ability to stay calm and focused under pressure. You will be solutions focused and demonstrate a passion for great strategic and creative work, seeking at all times to apply that to your role.
We are looking for thinkers, with a passion for digital that will add value to the processes and help drive continual improvements within the project management team. You will be able to multi-task and have capacity and stamina for work and remain unflappable under pressure.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
The Digital Project Manager will be responsible for scope, budget, timeline, statements of work, scheduling, resource allocation, and status meetings, and will regularly interface with members of the account, creative, development, and production teams, as well as with clients and external vendors.
The Digital Project Manager must be able to manage multiple competing priorities under tight deadlines, and bring a successful track record of delivering projects on time, on budget, and in line with client objectives and expectations. Exceptional attention to detail and grace under fire are paramount.
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• 2+ years' experience as a Producer or Project Manager in a digital agency environment
• Prince2 certification would be advantageous
• Extensive experience executing a range of digital content initiatives
• Proven track record of delivering projects on time, on budget, and in line with client objectives and expectations
• Exceptional attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate within a team and perform well under the pressure of tight deadlines
• Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, or related field
• Ability to analyze the brief and accurately identify issues to be resolved
• Experience of identifying problems and providing solutions during the project lifestyle.
• Excellent communication skills with proven ability to communicate issues and solutions confidently to all stakeholders
• Experience of producing accurate project documentation
• Experience of managing time and budgets of team members and the project
• Knowledge of the print productions process from start to finish is an advantage
• Knowledge and experience of complex DM, eDM and banner campaigns (different substrates, sizes and finishes)
• Knowledge and experience of localisation/trancreation of assets, microsite and website builds.
• Experience of content management system build and integration
• Experience of briefing 3rd party suppliers
• Knowledge or experience of managing any of the following types of projects would be useful: e-commerce, mobile application and / or other emerging technologies development, SEO / PPC and analytics, Digital Strategy, carrying out/managing User Testing/Analysis in Test phase, understanding and ability to contribute to: Accessibility (best practice), UX
If you’d like to discuss other opportunities with Clemenger Group please contact email@example.com
And remember to follow us here:
Please note: all applicants must have valid rights to work in New Zealand.
I don't think Jon and Ben should be a platform for new comedy writers or performers. It's just not funny.
Lonely mothers at home with the kids?? Sexist
Anika's show is also funded by NZ On Air. You're right it's great - the shows are for different tastes and audiences. J&B plus 7 Days provide an excellent training ground for new comedy writers and performers.
Jon and Ben?! Are we serious?! Their running joke is how bad their jokes are and how shite their show is. There'd be people sleeping on park benches that could make better TV than these two. Anika Moa's show on ...
HP has the best security I have ever seen, well done.........
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: My Food Bag by Saatchi & Saatchi
Why we like it: When My Food Bag's Bargain Box ambassador Julian Dennison departed for Hollywood to film Deadpool 2, he left some big shoes to fill, and we reckon the young Kiwi chefs in this fun and quirky spot manage a pretty good job. Not only does it remind the audience what Bargain Box is all about, the kids act as a genuine endorsement as they're real Bargain Box fans sought through the company's Facebook page. Those featured in the spot are young chefs who can now add brand ambassadors to their list of talents.
Who's it for:Seafood New Zealand
Why we like it: While many New Zealand brands promote a commitment to the environment and sustainable practices, this spot for Seafood New Zealand takes a different approach by introducing New Zealand to those who help make that happen. While the voice over tells the story of how Seafood New Zealand plans to ensure local waters are teeming with fish for generations to come and admits that it doesn't always get it right, the faces of the men and women working the industry proves there are people willing to make it a reality. The diversity of those included, from young women to older men, also shows it's a commitment all of New Zealand is standing behind.
Who's it for: National Party
Why we like it: At a time when every word is being picked apart by a fine-tooth comb National has decided that singing is the best approach. As the upbeat song plays, a montage of shots presents the diversity of New Zealanders, which include fishermen, rugby players, businessmen, families, farmers and fruit pickers who are all united by the words 'Let's get together now'. Concluding with a round of applause, it also shows the support the National Party—or they could be cheering on Bill English as he runs.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!