A well-known creative communications agency based in Tauranga, are looking for an extremely organised, enthusiastic and energetic digital agency professional as a new addition to the Client Services team.
The new role will report directly to the Account Director and will support the client service and studio creative team across the whole agency’s client portfolio when required. They will have the ability to grow the existing client base and expand into new markets by utilizing their strategic digital marketing knowledge.
This person must have a true passion for digital, enjoy the creative process and be able to push clients to new heights. They will be great at meeting deadlines, numbers, smart in appearance and outgoing, with a focus on building solid relationships, both in the studio and with clients.
Required Responsibilities include:
• Take the lead on developing new digital business for the agency
• Maintain strong ongoing relationships with clients, introducing new opportunities accordingly.
• Be a valuable contributor within the Client Service team in developing high-level client engagement strategies. Where required, work with department heads, and project teams to execute plans.
• Manage internal resources as required on projects
• Meeting and liaising with clients for briefings, or project feedback and generally ensure the clients interactions with the agency are enjoyable.
• Presenting alongside other agency colleagues
• Manage internal design review meetings
• Manage checking and approval internally of all project work.
• 5+ years experience in a senior digital capacity
• A comprehensive understanding of marketing in a digital world including digital advertising and social media channels and the opportunities available through each
• A thorough understanding of or experience in UX is preferred
• Experience in brand strategy and creative processes
• A willingness to always learn more and a thirst for knowledge, success and recognition
• Up to date on the latest processes, digital language and development tools
• Extremely organized
• Proven experience in working within tight deadlines
• Ability to motivate and negotiate with others
• Highly responsive to client and studio requests, always working to find solutions
• Flexible and able to prioritise
• Career driven and confident
• Tertiary (preferred)
Personality & Culture Fit:
• Keen and passionate
• A natural leader
• Sharp, efficient, quick to lend a hand, smart with a strong purpose and personality.
Let Penny and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
Perhaps Agencies could employ these same best practice parameters when pitching Directors against each other?
When did JustOne become a 'digital specialist agency'?
An unsurprising but still disappointing decision from the toothless ASA and BSA - did TVCAB have any opinion on this? http://www.medialawjournal.co.nz/?p=682
I wasn't going to congratulate Craig on his appointment to MBM. Now I'll send him condolences.
Dick move from GF. Not their first, probably won't be their last.
They tried, but were strongly encouraged to pitch by the client. And then not picked anyway.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Ecostore by DDB
Why we like it: For its first brand campaign, Ecostore is making itself heard with a powerful message about the future that will have the audience questioning their outlook. As a brand that promotes itself as being safe for consumers and the world they live in, examining the dichotomy between the optimism of youth and the pessimism of the older generation shows our environment doesn't have to be set for a future of melted ice caps and deforestation. There is hope out there and clearly, Ecostore wants to be apart of it.
Who's it for: Flick Electric by Special Ad Service
Why we like it: While many people have their aha moments in the shower or while exercising, others, according to Flick Electric, have them while performing taxidermy on birds. It may be an odd image for a power company, but the tongue-in-cheek approach shows the company is willing to have a bit of fun as it goes about recruiting new customers.
Who's it for: Jockey New Zealand by Parlour
Why we like it: It's hard to ignore the obvious appeal of seeing the All Blacks strip down to their Jockeys for the entirety of the video and for those who aren't as fazed by what lies beneath the black jersey, it's an insight into what the boys get up to off the field. Apparently, Anton Lienert Brown enjoys peanut butter on toast and sailing. And while special guest and former Shortland Street star Will Hall doesn't strip down completely, a special mention has to be given to his bravery to sit alongside the undressed All Blacks in just Jockeys and a robe.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!