A well-known creative communications agency based in Tauranga, are looking for an extremely organised, enthusiastic and energetic digital agency professional as a new addition to the Client Services team.
The new role will report directly to the Account Director and will support the client service and studio creative team across the whole agency’s client portfolio when required. They will have the ability to grow the existing client base and expand into new markets by utilizing their strategic digital marketing knowledge.
This person must have a true passion for digital, enjoy the creative process and be able to push clients to new heights. They will be great at meeting deadlines, numbers, smart in appearance and outgoing, with a focus on building solid relationships, both in the studio and with clients.
Required Responsibilities include:
• Take the lead on developing new digital business for the agency
• Maintain strong ongoing relationships with clients, introducing new opportunities accordingly.
• Be a valuable contributor within the Client Service team in developing high-level client engagement strategies. Where required, work with department heads, and project teams to execute plans.
• Manage internal resources as required on projects
• Meeting and liaising with clients for briefings, or project feedback and generally ensure the clients interactions with the agency are enjoyable.
• Presenting alongside other agency colleagues
• Manage internal design review meetings
• Manage checking and approval internally of all project work.
• 5+ years experience in a senior digital capacity
• A comprehensive understanding of marketing in a digital world including digital advertising and social media channels and the opportunities available through each
• A thorough understanding of or experience in UX is preferred
• Experience in brand strategy and creative processes
• A willingness to always learn more and a thirst for knowledge, success and recognition
• Up to date on the latest processes, digital language and development tools
• Extremely organized
• Proven experience in working within tight deadlines
• Ability to motivate and negotiate with others
• Highly responsive to client and studio requests, always working to find solutions
• Flexible and able to prioritise
• Career driven and confident
• Tertiary (preferred)
Personality & Culture Fit:
• Keen and passionate
• A natural leader
• Sharp, efficient, quick to lend a hand, smart with a strong purpose and personality.
Let Penny and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
It would have been more entertaining to just read a press release to camera.
It's interesting how printed newspapers aren't dead either, fill your boots. The thing I wonder about is the measure of marketing effectiveness and I guess that depends on who you're targeting. For example, generally a company share price reflects a ...
A fuck's a fuck
I thought I was reasonably well informed..... sadly not. Great story. Just show that we should rely on the data rather than assumption, intuition, personal habits or fashion as a jumping off point when planning
a LOT of change for this agency. team in disarray running around not knowing what to do. This industry has a short memory, Tom and Lee much ?
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Fly Buys by Colenso BBDO
Why we like it: While Fly Buys points are often a self-gratifying reward, this spot flips that idea on its head to celebrate the feeling you get when giving a gift. New Zealanders (and their dogs apparently) are a pretty generous bunch, which is why Fly Buys has launched the campaign to demonstrate how it can play a part in that giving.
Who's it for: Men's Health Trust by Men's Health Trust
Why we like it: It's often said men struggle to talk about their physical and emotional wellbeing, but Men's Health Trust has managed to get 12 of them to sit down in front of the camera and open up. With the aim of getting men talking in order to reduce the statistic of one Kiwi man dying every three hours from a preventable cause, prominent New Zealanders (including Te Radar, Jack Tame and Selio Solomon) share their health related stories and talk about what it means to be a Kiwi bloke.
Who's it for: McDonald's by DDB
Why we like it: To announce that it's achieved 100 percent free-range egg use across its New Zealand restaurants, McDonald's has called-in the help of comedian Rhys Mathewson and a Robo Chicken. By sending the remote-controlled chicken into one of the farms supplying it with eggs, the spot is able to push McDonald's commitment to free range produce, as well as explain to viewers what the term actually means.
Who's it for: King Arthur: Legend of the Sword by Roadshow Films and Undertow Media
Why we like it: Promoting an international blockbuster by changing up the trailer with a local twist isn't an approach we've seen before, but the use of WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker and UFC fighter Dan Hooker (in a second trailer) is sure to get some attention. King Arthur: Legend of the Sword is about Arthur's journey to becoming a legendary fighter and leader, so who better to incorporate into that than Parker, a professional fighter, who speaks about how he overcame his own trials and pain.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!