A well-known creative communications agency based in Tauranga, are looking for an extremely organised, enthusiastic and energetic digital agency professional as a new addition to the Client Services team.
The new role will report directly to the Account Director and will support the client service and studio creative team across the whole agency’s client portfolio when required. They will have the ability to grow the existing client base and expand into new markets by utilizing their strategic digital marketing knowledge.
This person must have a true passion for digital, enjoy the creative process and be able to push clients to new heights. They will be great at meeting deadlines, numbers, smart in appearance and outgoing, with a focus on building solid relationships, both in the studio and with clients.
Required Responsibilities include:
• Take the lead on developing new digital business for the agency
• Maintain strong ongoing relationships with clients, introducing new opportunities accordingly.
• Be a valuable contributor within the Client Service team in developing high-level client engagement strategies. Where required, work with department heads, and project teams to execute plans.
• Manage internal resources as required on projects
• Meeting and liaising with clients for briefings, or project feedback and generally ensure the clients interactions with the agency are enjoyable.
• Presenting alongside other agency colleagues
• Manage internal design review meetings
• Manage checking and approval internally of all project work.
• 5+ years experience in a senior digital capacity
• A comprehensive understanding of marketing in a digital world including digital advertising and social media channels and the opportunities available through each
• A thorough understanding of or experience in UX is preferred
• Experience in brand strategy and creative processes
• A willingness to always learn more and a thirst for knowledge, success and recognition
• Up to date on the latest processes, digital language and development tools
• Extremely organized
• Proven experience in working within tight deadlines
• Ability to motivate and negotiate with others
• Highly responsive to client and studio requests, always working to find solutions
• Flexible and able to prioritise
• Career driven and confident
• Tertiary (preferred)
Personality & Culture Fit:
• Keen and passionate
• A natural leader
• Sharp, efficient, quick to lend a hand, smart with a strong purpose and personality.
Let Penny and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
So when is this Skill going to launch? I've had Alexa for three weeks now and still no sign of Sky TV.
It's the best one yet. Brilliant story-telling, emotional, nicely made.
Good work. Nice acting, well shot & some.... suspense, not seen that in a NZ TVC for a while. A great watch...
This campaign makes me want to drink less beer...
Well done Steve and team.
I don't work in the beer industry however I do work in FMCG and the global trend towards health and wellbeing is what would of driven this brief. Perhaps the Government had indicated mandatory nutritional labelling and this was a ...
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Super Rugby by Sugar & Partners
Why we like it: Super Rugby is typically a fast-paced game, but to promote the season Sugar & Partners have slowed down the action to ensure audiences don't miss a thing. Despite the change of pace, the excited fans jumping around, motocross rider and confetti ensure the campaign continues to build on the hype generated in previous campaigns. The music by local artist Kings also helps to provide energy—did you spot him in the crowd?
Who's it for:The New Zealand Olympic Committee by Saatchi & Saatchi
Why we like it: Competing on a global stage is no easy feat, and that's before cold temperatures, wind and snow are added. This campaign takes New Zealanders behind the scenes of the Winter Olympics to see what it takes get there and hopefully win a medal. In this particular video, featuring Janina Kuzma, the choice to not add music and leave the wind as the only sound emphasises the harsh conditions she trains in and her dedication to the sport.
Who's it for: Kiwibank by Hello
Why we like it: Kiwibank is bidding farewell to student giveaways and acknowledging the demographic is not only motivated by freebies. Instead, this campaign, featuring Shortland Street's Jayden Daniels, ties into the brand's wider campaigns about investing in a locally owned bank. And if that message alone isn't enough to make students sit up and listen, the inclusion of Daniels taking his shirt off is sure to generate some attention.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!