A well-known creative communications agency based in Tauranga, are looking for an extremely organised, enthusiastic and energetic digital agency professional as a new addition to the Client Services team.
The new role will report directly to the Account Director and will support the client service and studio creative team across the whole agency’s client portfolio when required. They will have the ability to grow the existing client base and expand into new markets by utilizing their strategic digital marketing knowledge.
This person must have a true passion for digital, enjoy the creative process and be able to push clients to new heights. They will be great at meeting deadlines, numbers, smart in appearance and outgoing, with a focus on building solid relationships, both in the studio and with clients.
Required Responsibilities include:
• Take the lead on developing new digital business for the agency
• Maintain strong ongoing relationships with clients, introducing new opportunities accordingly.
• Be a valuable contributor within the Client Service team in developing high-level client engagement strategies. Where required, work with department heads, and project teams to execute plans.
• Manage internal resources as required on projects
• Meeting and liaising with clients for briefings, or project feedback and generally ensure the clients interactions with the agency are enjoyable.
• Presenting alongside other agency colleagues
• Manage internal design review meetings
• Manage checking and approval internally of all project work.
• 5+ years experience in a senior digital capacity
• A comprehensive understanding of marketing in a digital world including digital advertising and social media channels and the opportunities available through each
• A thorough understanding of or experience in UX is preferred
• Experience in brand strategy and creative processes
• A willingness to always learn more and a thirst for knowledge, success and recognition
• Up to date on the latest processes, digital language and development tools
• Extremely organized
• Proven experience in working within tight deadlines
• Ability to motivate and negotiate with others
• Highly responsive to client and studio requests, always working to find solutions
• Flexible and able to prioritise
• Career driven and confident
• Tertiary (preferred)
Personality & Culture Fit:
• Keen and passionate
• A natural leader
• Sharp, efficient, quick to lend a hand, smart with a strong purpose and personality.
Let Penny and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
HP has the best security I have ever seen, well done.........
Congratulations, Nigel! All the best - I'm sure it will be an exciting move for you and OMD.
Wow, worst ad i've seen in a looong time. Actually made me cringe.
Well done Nigel, energy and fun and success abounds.
And the race to the bottom continues for media agencies.
Tone deaf, out of touch, and choosing not to address a single issue that matters. Yep, this is an advertisement for the National party all right.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Vogel's by Shine and Curious Films
Why we like it: Achieving diversity in a campaign to truly reflect what a country looks like is no easy task, with many efforts coming across as contrived, fabricated efforts. However, this spot by Vogel's avoids all these pitfalls by bringing a collection of eight exceptional stories together around a single table. In doing so, the bread brand shows us what it means to be a Kiwi at a time when the country is changing. And it's a message that's resonated with consumers, with Facebook comments including remarks like "a truly beautiful advert", "the best advert I have seen in a very long time", "brilliant effort to illustrate how wonderful, unique and diverse NZers are" and "talk about bring a tear to your eye".
Who's it for: BMW by Flying Fish
Why we like it: Recognise Karangahape Road and Fort Lane in this spot? No need for a double take, it's them. Not only does this spot showcase the new BMW, it also turns Auckland into a driver's dream, with empty streets and a long unoccupied straight across the Harbour Bridge. Even if it's not quite a true representation of the usually traffic-filled city that cars crawl through on most days, it's a great opportunity for our local city to be seen around the world as well as the production company Flying Fish.
Who's it for:Whittaker's by Assignment Group.
Why we like it: It's been a while since we've seen Nigella Lawson front a Whittaker's campaign and this time she's joined by British comedians Stephen Fry, Joanna Lumley and Bill Bailey who all appear to fizz over the brand's new Destinations range. While Lawson has typically taken a sultry tone in Whittaker's spots, this time, she barely gets a word in as her friends take more of 'a children in a candy store' approach to building hype over flavours like 'Nicaraguan Heirloom Dark Chocolate', 'Italian Piedmont Hazelnut' and 'Caramelised Pecans, Waffle and Canadian Maple Syrup'.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!