This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of NZ’s leading tourism operators and lead our Digital Marketing team.
Skyline Enterprises operates some of the most loved tourism brands in New Zealand, from the Kiwi favourite Luge and award-winning restaurants to helicopters, planes, boats, hotels, motels and apartments….this role is involved in it all!
We are looking for a digital marketing expert who can lead our dedicated team to execute our strategy across all our brands as our businesses grow and contribute to NZ’s largest industry.
You will need to bring previous experience in leading effective marketing teams as well as finely honed digital marketing skills as you will lead the activities of the Digital Marketing team in support of the various marketing teams across the Skyline group to deliver best-in-industry digital solutions.
You will need to have a clear vision for effective, integrated digital marketing practices and how to engage customers as we as be able to demonstrate initiative and attention to detail, ability to multi-task and manage your time effectively. You will possess excellent communication skills and will be able to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
You will have demonstrated your skills during a minimum of three years Digital Marketing experience with a sound grasp of digital strategy and the technical competency required to contribute to the success of Skyline’s online marketing efforts. Experience in leading a small team is an important requirement for this role.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Lead the development and execution of strategy across the digital marketing department and contribute to the group marketing strategy.
• Working across multiple projects with an active involvement in managing available resources and capacity.
• Oversee the monitoring and testing of digital activities for continuous improvement using various monitoring and analytics tools.
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that all digital activities are properly aligned, communicated, planned and executed.
• Distributing detailed regular performance reports to Sales & Marketing managers.
• Execute market-specific planning to advise on enhancing customer experience across our brands through our channels, in turn increasing adoption and conversion.
• Lead development on marketing activities across SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email, Content, CMS systems & E-commerce.
The Ideal Candidate:
• A digital hybrid with extensive experience in Digital Marketing across the full digital mix.
• Analytical and data-driven approach to gather actionable insights for improvement of campaigns/ projects.
• Experience in team leadership and performance management.
• A creative and outside-the-box thinking mindset.
• A passion for digital/tech with an interest in keeping up to date with technological developments.
If you have the passion, drive and commitment for a challenging role which you can really make your own, then we would like to hear from you. Contact Maree Aoake Group Manager Human Resources P 027 836 7966
Fantastic work. Also hearing great things about the Drive project in low-income communities. Congrats to all involved!
1989 called... They want their idea back. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmNymPocKro
Absolutely, have to admit this was confusing to me and my team as well.
Oh man, this is TERRIBLE!!!!!! So damn confusing...just have a straightforward rationale and stick with it Lightbox...
I like it
As David Ogilvy would say ... perhaps the advertising agency thinks the public find the actual products as boring as the agency does.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who’s it for: Forsyth Barr/Summer by FCB New Zealand
Why we like it: New Zealanders are notorious for taking serious decisions lightly and this tongue-in-cheek ad by FCB for Forsyth Barr’s Summer KiwiSaver scheme gets that tone just right. A human-sized sheep in trendy clothing talking about his negligence towards his financial responsibilities is enough to get a chuckle out of anyone. The thinly veiled analogy to ‘not be a sheep(le)’ and take responsibility is not preachy but light-hearted.
Who’s it for: ANZ by TBWA
Why we like it: We all know it’s rare to see a heart-to-heart between two men on television so it’s nice to see just that in ANZ’s new KiwiSaver ad by TBWA. The way KiwiSaver is brought up in the ads is pretty clunkily approached but adding other topics such as dating, household chores and life makes the ad an endearing watch.
Who’s it for : Spark by Colenso BBDO
Why we like it: Matariki season is bringing with it a lot of joy and pride nationwide this year. Spark’s unique video embraces what is important about our very own New Year – family, traditions and knowledge. More an educational resource than ad, the care taken to make the imagery and sentiment culturally appropriate is evident in the decision to include all nine Matariki stars. The animation artfully articulates the stories behind the constellation while the te reo Māori script is as much soothing as it is exciting to see the language celebrated.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!