This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of NZ’s leading tourism operators and lead our Digital Marketing team.
Skyline Enterprises operates some of the most loved tourism brands in New Zealand, from the Kiwi favourite Luge and award-winning restaurants to helicopters, planes, boats, hotels, motels and apartments….this role is involved in it all!
We are looking for a digital marketing expert who can lead our dedicated team to execute our strategy across all our brands as our businesses grow and contribute to NZ’s largest industry.
You will need to bring previous experience in leading effective marketing teams as well as finely honed digital marketing skills as you will lead the activities of the Digital Marketing team in support of the various marketing teams across the Skyline group to deliver best-in-industry digital solutions.
You will need to have a clear vision for effective, integrated digital marketing practices and how to engage customers as we as be able to demonstrate initiative and attention to detail, ability to multi-task and manage your time effectively. You will possess excellent communication skills and will be able to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
You will have demonstrated your skills during a minimum of three years Digital Marketing experience with a sound grasp of digital strategy and the technical competency required to contribute to the success of Skyline’s online marketing efforts. Experience in leading a small team is an important requirement for this role.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Lead the development and execution of strategy across the digital marketing department and contribute to the group marketing strategy.
• Working across multiple projects with an active involvement in managing available resources and capacity.
• Oversee the monitoring and testing of digital activities for continuous improvement using various monitoring and analytics tools.
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that all digital activities are properly aligned, communicated, planned and executed.
• Distributing detailed regular performance reports to Sales & Marketing managers.
• Execute market-specific planning to advise on enhancing customer experience across our brands through our channels, in turn increasing adoption and conversion.
• Lead development on marketing activities across SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email, Content, CMS systems & E-commerce.
The Ideal Candidate:
• A digital hybrid with extensive experience in Digital Marketing across the full digital mix.
• Analytical and data-driven approach to gather actionable insights for improvement of campaigns/ projects.
• Experience in team leadership and performance management.
• A creative and outside-the-box thinking mindset.
• A passion for digital/tech with an interest in keeping up to date with technological developments.
If you have the passion, drive and commitment for a challenging role which you can really make your own, then we would like to hear from you. Contact Maree Aoake Group Manager Human Resources P 027 836 7966
Decline pitches from clients you know be shady or hopeless. If you don't you only have yourselves to blame. Same advice applies to film companies. If you don't like the smell of the brief don't pitch. Set some criteria for ...
To be fair, most 'major' Directors don't actually work on their own pitches much; they give it to a "Director's Assistant" aka treatment team who write the treatment based on quick notes, find lots of lovely visual reference and write ...
Great innings Scott. Well done. It was good fun working alongside you on The Warehouse client.
Maybe pitches are a concentrated example of how inefficient agencies have become? So many influences and opinions involved a whole lot of resource goes up in smoke on a project that could have been done more simply with fewer more ...
After my experience with the Trust as a beneficiary, my conclusion is they only survive because of dead people's money They are so inefficient they can't add two and two together I have spent this last few weeks sorting out ...
Right, so is the plan to stay pitching a single director/film co. on client jobs too? Or shall we just agree to pay them a fair fee to quoting the work? Agencies are reaping what they've sown. Please! This is ...
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Ecostore by DDB
Why we like it: For its first brand campaign, Ecostore is making itself heard with a powerful message about the future that will have the audience questioning their outlook. As a brand that promotes itself as being safe for consumers and the world they live in, examining the dichotomy between the optimism of youth and the pessimism of the older generation shows our environment doesn't have to be set for a future of melted ice caps and deforestation. There is hope out there and clearly, Ecostore wants to be apart of it.
Who's it for: Flick Electric by Special Ad Service
Why we like it: While many people have their aha moments in the shower or while exercising, others, according to Flick Electric, have them while performing taxidermy on birds. It may be an odd image for a power company, but the tongue-in-cheek approach shows the company is willing to have a bit of fun as it goes about recruiting new customers.
Who's it for: Jockey New Zealand by Parlour
Why we like it: It's hard to ignore the obvious appeal of seeing the All Blacks strip down to their Jockeys for the entirety of the video and for those who aren't as fazed by what lies beneath the black jersey, it's an insight into what the boys get up to off the field. Apparently, Anton Lienert Brown enjoys peanut butter on toast and sailing. And while special guest and former Shortland Street star Will Hall doesn't strip down completely, a special mention has to be given to his bravery to sit alongside the undressed All Blacks in just Jockeys and a robe.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!