This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of NZ’s leading tourism operators and lead our Digital Marketing team.
Skyline Enterprises operates some of the most loved tourism brands in New Zealand, from the Kiwi favourite Luge and award-winning restaurants to helicopters, planes, boats, hotels, motels and apartments….this role is involved in it all!
We are looking for a digital marketing expert who can lead our dedicated team to execute our strategy across all our brands as our businesses grow and contribute to NZ’s largest industry.
You will need to bring previous experience in leading effective marketing teams as well as finely honed digital marketing skills as you will lead the activities of the Digital Marketing team in support of the various marketing teams across the Skyline group to deliver best-in-industry digital solutions.
You will need to have a clear vision for effective, integrated digital marketing practices and how to engage customers as we as be able to demonstrate initiative and attention to detail, ability to multi-task and manage your time effectively. You will possess excellent communication skills and will be able to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
You will have demonstrated your skills during a minimum of three years Digital Marketing experience with a sound grasp of digital strategy and the technical competency required to contribute to the success of Skyline’s online marketing efforts. Experience in leading a small team is an important requirement for this role.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Lead the development and execution of strategy across the digital marketing department and contribute to the group marketing strategy.
• Working across multiple projects with an active involvement in managing available resources and capacity.
• Oversee the monitoring and testing of digital activities for continuous improvement using various monitoring and analytics tools.
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that all digital activities are properly aligned, communicated, planned and executed.
• Distributing detailed regular performance reports to Sales & Marketing managers.
• Execute market-specific planning to advise on enhancing customer experience across our brands through our channels, in turn increasing adoption and conversion.
• Lead development on marketing activities across SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email, Content, CMS systems & E-commerce.
The Ideal Candidate:
• A digital hybrid with extensive experience in Digital Marketing across the full digital mix.
• Analytical and data-driven approach to gather actionable insights for improvement of campaigns/ projects.
• Experience in team leadership and performance management.
• A creative and outside-the-box thinking mindset.
• A passion for digital/tech with an interest in keeping up to date with technological developments.
If you have the passion, drive and commitment for a challenging role which you can really make your own, then we would like to hear from you. Contact Maree Aoake Group Manager Human Resources P 027 836 7966
lots of actors in it, unlike recruitment
NZTA falls apart with the dated look and delivery. Nothing believable, just advertising. Sorry but more realism, storytelling and believability could have made this standout, but it fails.
want to elaborate on that? did you hate the recruitment ad also?
Another waste of taxpayers' money and police time.
Right on the money as always. Microinfluencers get so much more engagement - and the good ones don't have to pay for fake followers! And I'm with you on Snapchat. You think you look better with a dog's face?!
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who’s it for: New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA) by Clemenger BBDO.
Why we like it: Ubiquitous to the festive season is a car rearing past you at a dangerous rate as you drive to your holiday spot. NZTA have buckled the public up, subjecting viewers to the sobering role of a policeman as he deals with a speed related fatality. The ad is filmed through the lens of honest realism as a policeman guides the viewer into the devastating consequences of speeding. The dialogue exposes an ignorant perception among many who believe they have a ‘right to speed’. NZTA’s campaign comes in the wake of various deaths on the road, offering a timely reminder that less speed equals less harm.
Who’s it for: McDonald’s by How to Dad and BloggersClub
Why we like it: New Zealand comedian, How To Dad’s Jordan Watson, dons the stubbies and gumboots yet again to celebrate the return of the Kiwi Burger. The ad follows Watson on his quest to partake in the various escapades on Kiwis' love list; including his cricket, skiing and golf ability. Watson is becoming an iconic figure in Kiwi advertisements which aligns well with McDonald’s localized burger. Since 3 January, McDonald’s have reached 566,000 views, 14,000 reactions and 3,000 shares on Facebook with the ad, proving it to be a number eight wire success.
Who’s it for: Mitre 10 by FCB.
Why we like it: Mitre 10’s simple but effective mantra is reinforced, releasing a new campaign for its own brand, Number 8. The campaign offers a wide selection of short video’s exhibiting the simple, yet practical bevvy, of home improvement products. The ads project gleaming shots of products; the Number 8 Handsaw, the Number 8 Hose and the Number 8 hammer which are all presented on a podium. Each video has a frank one-liner, which is bound to arouse any Kiwi into a frenzy of belly laughs. The campaign has kept the videos short and sweet while infusing the recognizable fluro orange of Mitre 10.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!