This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of NZ’s leading tourism operators and lead our Digital Marketing team.
Skyline Enterprises operates some of the most loved tourism brands in New Zealand, from the Kiwi favourite Luge and award-winning restaurants to helicopters, planes, boats, hotels, motels and apartments….this role is involved in it all!
We are looking for a digital marketing expert who can lead our dedicated team to execute our strategy across all our brands as our businesses grow and contribute to NZ’s largest industry.
You will need to bring previous experience in leading effective marketing teams as well as finely honed digital marketing skills as you will lead the activities of the Digital Marketing team in support of the various marketing teams across the Skyline group to deliver best-in-industry digital solutions.
You will need to have a clear vision for effective, integrated digital marketing practices and how to engage customers as we as be able to demonstrate initiative and attention to detail, ability to multi-task and manage your time effectively. You will possess excellent communication skills and will be able to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
You will have demonstrated your skills during a minimum of three years Digital Marketing experience with a sound grasp of digital strategy and the technical competency required to contribute to the success of Skyline’s online marketing efforts. Experience in leading a small team is an important requirement for this role.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Lead the development and execution of strategy across the digital marketing department and contribute to the group marketing strategy.
• Working across multiple projects with an active involvement in managing available resources and capacity.
• Oversee the monitoring and testing of digital activities for continuous improvement using various monitoring and analytics tools.
• Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that all digital activities are properly aligned, communicated, planned and executed.
• Distributing detailed regular performance reports to Sales & Marketing managers.
• Execute market-specific planning to advise on enhancing customer experience across our brands through our channels, in turn increasing adoption and conversion.
• Lead development on marketing activities across SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email, Content, CMS systems & E-commerce.
The Ideal Candidate:
• A digital hybrid with extensive experience in Digital Marketing across the full digital mix.
• Analytical and data-driven approach to gather actionable insights for improvement of campaigns/ projects.
• Experience in team leadership and performance management.
• A creative and outside-the-box thinking mindset.
• A passion for digital/tech with an interest in keeping up to date with technological developments.
If you have the passion, drive and commitment for a challenging role which you can really make your own, then we would like to hear from you. Contact Maree Aoake Group Manager Human Resources P 027 836 7966
Am I right in thinking these clients don't spend this though, this is rate-card? So they may get this value in media but actually pay considerably less.
“We looked at a few different talent options, but the ones who said things like 'grate the saffron' were not relatable to our everyday cooks,” says Spain. Couldn't agree more - who'd want bloody fingers?
And for you to learn about capitalisation.
HEY YOU KNOW WHAT I PATRICK RECON THAT DUMP ALL TVNZ 2'S REPEATS AND DOCUMENTRIES AND DATING SHOWS ITS IMPORTANT TO LET TV 2 LIVE UP ITS PRIME TIME ENETERTAINMENT YOU HAVE THE SHOWS WE DO NEED ENTERTAINONG GAME SHOWS ...
Time for everyone's beloved Briscoes lady to brush up on her maori pronunciation.
Great article. Not sure if you've come across this model - but could have useful application in comms planning https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynefin_framework
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: New World by 99
Why we like it: Noel is back and you know what that means—Christmas is just around the corner. The loveable Noel, a New World staff member by day and Santa by night, has been making heads turn since his debut appearance in 2014 and this year, his secret identity is finally revealed in a daydream. The media frenzy and arrest differentiate this spot from other Christmas campaigns as well as the previous, less action-packed ads featuring a slightly less conspicuous version of the character. Let's just hope that Noel's vision of Santa being arrested doesn't come true.
Who's it for: Arnott's by Y&R and Curious Film
Why we like it: The wait is over. Steve Hansen and Zoë Bell have managed to save the world. 'Apocalypse Steve Hanse', has to be one of the most bizarre campaigns of the year but it deserves credit for breaking the mould of the traditional TVC by creating a short film for the big screen. It's also good to see Hansen and Bell share the lead roles in what is an audacious bit of storytelling from the team at Y&R.
Who's it for: Briscoes by Ogilvy & Mather
Why we like it: We may be six weeks out from Christmas, but for many, the festive fun starts now with decorating the house. Briscoes is getting into the fun and amping it up with the addition of a surprise. It's given Trevor's bachelor pad a Christmas makeover and it's hard to avoid the warm fuzzies as you see his friends and family come out to help before the big reveal.
Who's it for: Kiwiplates by Saatchi & Saatchi
Why we like it: Personalised number plates have long been a car accessory for extroverts but Kiwiplates is on a mission to make them mainstream. Last year, the company's managing director, Rob Kent, told NZ Herald it wanted to "normalise personal plates to make it more socially acceptable for everyone" and this spot is a sign of that mission, with the takeaway message being one about the personalised plates suiting everyone's activities.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!