Our client is a leading B2B fashion & uniforms wholesaler looking for a proven Digital Marketing Manager superstar.
You will be someone with pure drive and relationship smarts who is going places. You may come from a traditional marketing background and have a proven track record in digital focused marketing, or perhaps you have been doing impressive, strategic marketing agency-side. You will be at a high intermediate level, looking for that next step to becoming senior and be well connected, smart, articulate and highly process driven. You will understand the business challenges our clients face and think strategically in presenting the product you market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for initiation through to delivery of digital marketing strategies with the intent to grow and expand the required brands globally. You will manage & coordinate a wide variety of tasks from relationship building through to working closely with the Brand/Marketing Managers in strategic planning. Ideally, you will have previous experience working within the apparel and promotional products industry or have an in-depth knowledge of these industries. This company is a global organisation and their products are sold in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa and the United States.
Min 8+ years proven experience in a similar role
• Maintaining professional and effective client and internal relationships
• Researching consumer and competitor trends & related data
• Developing marketing plans through analysis of current market data and trends
• Managing the productivity of the various brand marketing plans and projects
• Delivering marketing activity within agreed budgets and reporting on ROI and KPI metrics
• Monitor the effectiveness of current and future marketing campaigns/strategies, including reporting on campaigns
• The ability to think and breathe creativity to translate new marketing technologies to business opportunities
• Experience in managing, coordinating and executing advertising campaigns and events with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to work independently on self-directed projects as well as collaborate constructively in a team environment
• An eye for detail with outstanding attention to detail and brand integrity
• A clear understanding of ERP and WMS systems and how they integrate with CMS and digital marketing
• Proven ability to create, manage and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders
• Ability to think at a strategic level; while also having the skills to pinpoint & understand key details of a brand strategy required for success
Relevant Tertiary Qualification (i.e. Marketing, Market Research, Brand Management, Communications)
Personality & Work Ethic:
• Resourceful & Resilient
• Approachable, presentable and professional
• Passionate, enthusiastic and dependable
Let Billie and The Pond Agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Nah no biggie
What's the total weight difference? What's the patty weight difference? What's the price difference? Do you like real tomatoes, onions, and pickles like the Whopper or secret goop like the Big Mac? The Big Mac only comes their way(socialism), but ...
Oh dear... This is incomprehensible.
This is the DUMBEST ad I have ever seen and boy have I seen some dumb ones.
Ouch. Does this mean they'll axe more people at FCB?
Smart response by Maccas. Leadership stance.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who’s it for: Mai by MediaWorks and Radlab Productions.
Why we like it: It's nice to see the faces behind the voices in this ad. It's simple and feel-good, all while poking fun at some of the conventions of a music montage. Behind-the-scenes tricks like a hairdryer wind machine and torch spotlight are on full display for an extra laugh.
Who’s it for: MacKenzie Bread (Goodman Fielder) by The Enthusiasts and Curious Film
Why we like it: There's nothing like a bread ad to tug on the heartstrings. The grocery staple is as important to our lives as, well, (bread and) butter, so it's no wonder MacKenzie Bread likes to celebrate the process of creating its fine loaf. Nothing good comes easy but this ad makes it look easy as.
Who’s it for: Air New Zealand by True
Why we like it: The latest installment of Air New Zealand's 'Where to Next?' campaign follows the same formula as its predecessors. Now the campaign has been around for a couple of years the latest ad seems familiar despite it being brand new. Showcasing Chicago and Los Angeles, it really makes us believe any destination is a possibility for our next trip.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!