Our client is a leading B2B fashion & uniforms wholesaler looking for a proven Digital Marketing Manager superstar.
You will be someone with pure drive and relationship smarts who is going places. You may come from a traditional marketing background and have a proven track record in digital focused marketing, or perhaps you have been doing impressive, strategic marketing agency-side. You will be at a high intermediate level, looking for that next step to becoming senior and be well connected, smart, articulate and highly process driven. You will understand the business challenges our clients face and think strategically in presenting the product you market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for initiation through to delivery of digital marketing strategies with the intent to grow and expand the required brands globally. You will manage & coordinate a wide variety of tasks from relationship building through to working closely with the Brand/Marketing Managers in strategic planning. Ideally, you will have previous experience working within the apparel and promotional products industry or have an in-depth knowledge of these industries. This company is a global organisation and their products are sold in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, South Africa and the United States.
Min 8+ years proven experience in a similar role
• Maintaining professional and effective client and internal relationships
• Researching consumer and competitor trends & related data
• Developing marketing plans through analysis of current market data and trends
• Managing the productivity of the various brand marketing plans and projects
• Delivering marketing activity within agreed budgets and reporting on ROI and KPI metrics
• Monitor the effectiveness of current and future marketing campaigns/strategies, including reporting on campaigns
• The ability to think and breathe creativity to translate new marketing technologies to business opportunities
• Experience in managing, coordinating and executing advertising campaigns and events with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to work independently on self-directed projects as well as collaborate constructively in a team environment
• An eye for detail with outstanding attention to detail and brand integrity
• A clear understanding of ERP and WMS systems and how they integrate with CMS and digital marketing
• Proven ability to create, manage and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders
• Ability to think at a strategic level; while also having the skills to pinpoint & understand key details of a brand strategy required for success
Relevant Tertiary Qualification (i.e. Marketing, Market Research, Brand Management, Communications)
Personality & Work Ethic:
• Resourceful & Resilient
• Approachable, presentable and professional
• Passionate, enthusiastic and dependable
Let Billie and The Pond Agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
It's "kooks it", ya kook.
The mistake in the Ad is when he says "kurks it,"which should be "karks it."
Most entertaining ad the warehouse has done in a very long time!
I have to laugh at the "% coverage" comment. "Unfortunately for TV ads, the research found on average that the TV covers only 5 percent of the living room when viewed from a couch – meaning 95 percent of the ...
You can have a special phone number for the books so you know if people dialling that number.
Awesome. Wish my nan did this.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Got A Trade by Ogilvy NZ
Why we like it: Got A Trade has gone down a clever route with its latest campaign by disguising the ad as a music video. Featuring New Zealand and Australian rock royalty – the offspring of Neil Finn and Jimmy Barnes – the highlight is the moving set pieces made by the real-life apprentices and trainees. A fun, inventive and relatable spot.
Who's it for: The Warehouse by DDB New Zealand
Why we like it: The Warehouse gets the right recipe with its campaign for Kiwi Scrabble – you can’t go wrong with much-loved Kiwi celebrities chef/author Jo Seagar and boxer David Tua. In the spot Seagar gives it her all, igniting the age-old debate over who is the rightful owner of the pavlova – New Zealand or Australia. It’s funny and fresh and will get you craving a piece of pav.
Who's it for: Air New Zealand
Why we like it: Babies are in the news at the moment (looking at you Meghan and Harry) and while Air New Zealand’s latest campaign predates the Royal announcement, who can go past cute, smiley cherubs. While most of the babes are happy in the Skycouch, it’s nice to see a few tears which are definitely a reality for parents out there.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!