Have you ever thought it would be brilliant if there was a Digital Marketing & Ecommerce role for the Vape & E-Cigarette enthusiast? Well - here it is!
Are you a young, digital savvy Marketing Coordinator looking for a new and exciting challenge? Do you want to join one of NZ's fastest growing markets?
We are after someone who loves all things Marketing, Digital, Ecommerce and yes you heard right.... VAPING!
If you've read this far, you are probably someone who is business savvy, has killer relationship skills and the desire to drive business, through marketing digital forward. You may be from a traditional digital agency background – or perhaps you’ve got retail marketing & ecommerce experience. Either way, you are switched on, you know the challenges our client faces and you have the ability to implement a digital marketing & ecommerce plan to take this Vape brand to new heights!
Day to day you'll be responsible for managing key social media accounts and creating eye-catching content for all digital channels. You'll be quick and efficient working across ecommerce platforms, and be able to analyse and report back to the team on all sales activity.
This role is ideal for a Vape enthusiast or hobbyist, OR someone with smarts and passion to drive digital marketing for this leading brand!
• 3+ years ecommerce / online retail team experience AND/OR
• 3+ years digital/advertising agency experience
• Manage social media channels; including digital campaign management, EDM’s (social platforms & Mailchimp)
• Ecommerce platform management (WooCommerce knowledge is a bonus)
• Ecommerce merchandising & product management
• Content creation (visual & written)
• Report, analyse & present online sales activity
• Developing & implementing customer journeys
• Discover & track opportunities (lead scoring, site tracking, engagement reports)
• Lead Conversion (increase conversion, right people get the right information)
• Copywriting (can develop and build an idea/story, excellent spelling and grammar)
• Highly computer literate. Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and CMS programmes
• Relevant Tertiary Qualification, preferred but not essential (Design, Marketing, Communications)
Personality & Work Ethic:
• Takes ownership & accountability
• Intelligent, switched on and going places
• Self-motivated & energised
• Organic problem solver
• Team Player / contributor
• Ideas person with the skills to implement!
• South Auckland based office
• Leading & GROWING NZ business
Let Brooke & The Pond Agents help you realise your market value and future career potential.
Apply today, or get in touch for a confidential conversation about the role.
I fell asleep half way through watching that
Might want to check that apostrophe guys!
Couldn't agree more. It's everyone's problem now but brought on mostly by selfish farming practices. Rather than trying to get everyone behind it, they should be reporting on what they are doing to clear it up and provide regular updates.
1. Pollute waterways 2. Deflect blame to the general public This is definitely a 'you' problem, DairyNZ. The rest of us already do want clear waterways... that's kind of the point. Manifesto advertising doesn't work when your brand is trying ...
AHAHAHA love it
Thanks Blanche for your comment. Great to see that we're sharing the same vision! The future looks great!
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: ASB by True
Why we like it: Clever Kash is back in the latest advert by ASB, but instead of telling us how to save money, he's focused on teaching kids how to save lives. First aid is an important skill for everyone, and empowering children to be able to make critical decisions when a loved one is hurt or unwell is nothing but a good thing.
Who's it for: White Ribbon by in-house team and Ocean Design and Lot23
Why we like it: No one can deny that New Zealand has a serious problem with violence, particularly violence towards women. It's heartening to see a bunch of White Ribbon ambassadors open up the conversation and invite all men – regardless of whether they've ever been violent or not – to stand up against the culture of violence in this country.
Who's it for: Tower Insurance by Barnes, Catmur & Friends Dentsu
Why we like it: Insurance ads tend to follow a similar pattern, but this one injects a touch of humour to make it memorable. We all know accidents are a huge disruption to a well-curated daily routine, but Tower has the solution.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!