• Rare career opportunity with highly regarded award-winning agency
• Global client base
• Dynamic, creative and fun environment with the potential for flexible hours
Are you a SEO and Adwords pro? Know digital marketing through and through? Then read on…
Mogul are an award-winning full service digital agency located in charming Havelock North. It’s not what they do. It’s how they do it. They pride themselves on being a true partner to businesses, understanding their core objectives, and delivering quality solutions that directly contribute to their clients’ success.
Mogul are on the hunt for one super talented Digital Marketing Analyst to join their high performing team in Havelock North. This is a brand new role where you can really make your mark, supporting the agency in their continued growth.
You are the talent we’re looking for if you’re someone who will go out of their way to be involved, always seeking to make things better and never accepting average. You will be passionate about the positive impact of digital marketing, love analysing and getting the best from data, and be excited and curious about the possibilities of this role.
In this key position, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients for whom you will set up and effectively manage SEO and Adwords campaigns. You will develop and implement strategies that align with our clients’ marketing and business objectives. In addition, you will produce meaningful marketing KPI dashboards, drive reporting, and improve efficiency in digital marketing strategies.
For the successful candidate, we offer a solid platform to build a career in one of the fastest growing sectors of the market + we can offer flexible hours if full-time doesn’t suit.
Skills and experience essential to this role include:
• A minimum of two years of job-related experience (agency experience is a bonus) working within a marketing/business intelligence environment
• High level of experience in creating and managing successful SEO and Google Adwords campaigns
• Experience with other paid search platforms would be a bonus
• High level of experience working with analytical software
• High level of experience in data analysis and effective reporting techniques
• Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
• High level of experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns
• Experience in working with website optimisation tools
Your non-technical skills will include:
• Very high detail orientation, organised, with a disciplined approach to upholding standards
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to formulate options and recommend solutions
• Experience in project management or management of key business initiatives is key
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work successfully in a collaborative team environment
• Must be resilient and a self starter who has the ability to work independently
• Flexibility and adaptability, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to resolve conflicts and drive issues to resolution
• Agility to work in a dynamic environment with demonstrated ability to work across multiple projects and balance competing demands
• Positive attitude, proactive by nature, thrives on challenge
• Energetic, outgoing and fun
• Ability to resolve conflicts and drive issues to resolution
At Mogul you will find a dynamic environment full of crazy talented people, who are able to come up with some pretty creative ways of tackling challenges. If that’s your kind of vibe, and you can contribute to it with your positive attitude and energy, then please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or for further information please call Martin on 021 959 303.
NOTE for Overseas Enquiries and Non-NZ Residents:
Only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.
"out of respect for those directly involved".. whilst several staff are in the the South of France..
Not surprising that this is getting a lot of comment given FCB (in my memory) have been fortunate not to have made decisions like this involving so many people before. Let's not forget other agencies make these calls far more ...
As well as the Paper Plus and Volkswagen losses, Noel Leeming have taken work in-house, Mitre 10 have taken work in-house (ironic that they even have both given the two owners compete head-on), and ANZ have moved a chunk of ...
No comment from the FCB CEO about flying to Cannes the day after laying 27 people off from their jobs?
Big chunk of ANZ went to JustOne too.. when senior staff leave, clients usually follow..
I cannot believe any CEO would fly off to Cannes 5 minutes after making 27 people redundant. It doesn't matter how 'important' Cannes seems, this is about the worst signal of how much you value your staff's livelihoods, and the ...
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: TAB by Y&R
Why we like it: New Zealand might not be in the FIFA World Cup, but that doesn't mean the country can't get involved in the action. While Mexican fans caused an earthquake when their team won against Germany, closer to home, Kiwis risk smashed breakfast dishes if they wake up to a successful bet if this TAB spot is anything to go on. Brace yourselves flatmates, friends and family members of soccer fans, the table diving, hallway sliding and bedroom dancing could strike at your place.
Who's it for: Beehive by Contagion
Why we like it: "Smell the roses" they say, but what about bacon? Beehive's getting creative with the familiar scent of bacon while pointing out the truths behind some of life's absurdities. We enjoy the fun of the campaign that's sure to hit home to all, with jokes about parenthood, young love and online scams among others. The campaign's also well set up to respond to topical issues and has already joked about the meeting of US president Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un with the line "We couldn't feel safer".
Who's it for: Electric Kiwi by Brand World
Why we like it: Given electricity's intangible nature, advertising has long turned to promoting the benefits of it and Electric Kiwi is calling out the trend. It's playing with the idea of farming power by bottling up fresh electrons because "only the freshest will do" and the result is a delightful exchange between a grandfather and his granddaughter, who is sceptical of the farmed electrons.
Who's it for: Air New Zealand by True
Why we like it: Despite their wings, takahē are a flightless bird so Air New Zealand is giving them a helping hand by offering up its wings. The airline is promoting its partnership with the Department of Conservation by sharing the journey of 18 takahē that have been released into the wild. The precious passengers are the first of their kind to be released onto mainland New Zealand and to show their importance, each was strapped into its own seat on the flight.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!