• Rare career opportunity with highly regarded award-winning agency
• Global client base
• Dynamic, creative and fun environment with the potential for flexible hours
Are you a SEO and Adwords pro? Know digital marketing through and through? Then read on…
Mogul are an award-winning full service digital agency located in charming Havelock North. It’s not what they do. It’s how they do it. They pride themselves on being a true partner to businesses, understanding their core objectives, and delivering quality solutions that directly contribute to their clients’ success.
Mogul are on the hunt for one super talented Digital Marketing Analyst to join their high performing team in Havelock North. This is a brand new role where you can really make your mark, supporting the agency in their continued growth.
You are the talent we’re looking for if you’re someone who will go out of their way to be involved, always seeking to make things better and never accepting average. You will be passionate about the positive impact of digital marketing, love analysing and getting the best from data, and be excited and curious about the possibilities of this role.
In this key position, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients for whom you will set up and effectively manage SEO and Adwords campaigns. You will develop and implement strategies that align with our clients’ marketing and business objectives. In addition, you will produce meaningful marketing KPI dashboards, drive reporting, and improve efficiency in digital marketing strategies.
For the successful candidate, we offer a solid platform to build a career in one of the fastest growing sectors of the market + we can offer flexible hours if full-time doesn’t suit.
Skills and experience essential to this role include:
• A minimum of two years of job-related experience (agency experience is a bonus) working within a marketing/business intelligence environment
• High level of experience in creating and managing successful SEO and Google Adwords campaigns
• Experience with other paid search platforms would be a bonus
• High level of experience working with analytical software
• High level of experience in data analysis and effective reporting techniques
• Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
• High level of experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns
• Experience in working with website optimisation tools
Your non-technical skills will include:
• Very high detail orientation, organised, with a disciplined approach to upholding standards
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to formulate options and recommend solutions
• Experience in project management or management of key business initiatives is key
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work successfully in a collaborative team environment
• Must be resilient and a self starter who has the ability to work independently
• Flexibility and adaptability, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to resolve conflicts and drive issues to resolution
• Agility to work in a dynamic environment with demonstrated ability to work across multiple projects and balance competing demands
• Positive attitude, proactive by nature, thrives on challenge
• Energetic, outgoing and fun
• Ability to resolve conflicts and drive issues to resolution
At Mogul you will find a dynamic environment full of crazy talented people, who are able to come up with some pretty creative ways of tackling challenges. If that’s your kind of vibe, and you can contribute to it with your positive attitude and energy, then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, or for further information please call Martin on 021 959 303.
NOTE for Overseas Enquiries and Non-NZ Residents:
Only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.
Hilarious, until the next fatal local shark attack...
There IS a story
Comments from Planner? What about True's CDs? There's a story...
If you want research on the correlation between Nike demographics and those likely to vote democrat, try this: "For Nike, the company’s best customer prospects are active, high-earning young people, for who else can or will spend more than $100 ...
Very nice and inspiring blog. Happy to read it. Thank You! http://www.learnerstake.com/
I think Stoppress has not got the full picture in regards to the Ritson v Sharp 'debate'. The original debate was between Sharp & Pauwels, where Sharp wrote an article (link 1), Pauwels wrote another in response (link 2), and ...
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: ASB by With Collective and Curious Films
Why we like it: The True Rewarden sheriff is back – and she’s here to teach us a lesson at the True Rewarden Academy training camp. The spot is simple and effective, with the sheriff explaining what True Rewards can be used for. We like Rachel House as the ‘True Rewarden’ as she brings great humour to the ad and hope ASB continues using the sheriff for further campaigns.
Who's it for: LifeDirect by Trade Me by Y&R and Flying Fish
Why we like it: We all know unfortunate events happen to everyone at some time and we should be prepared. While most of us probably won’t end up in a shark's mouth, this is the premise of the hilarious new spot from LifeDirect by TradeMe. While the Jaws-esque ad is a change from Simon the Sloth (RIP), it's nice to see a bit of humour and fun injected into what can be a sometimes boring (but necessary) industry.
Who's it for: Phloe from Douglas Pharmaceuticals by YoungShand and Reel Factory
Why we like it: We can't go past ads that feature cute dogs and this one is no exception. Using a parade of misbehaving pooches to bring up the issue of bowel health is a clever move from Phloe. It's not clinical or scary and will ensure the audience is watching. Will be interesting to see how this campaign develops further or if another direction is taken.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!