What We’re Looking For
• 7+ Years Prior Media Experience
• Strong communication skills
• Effective time management
• Ability to manage a medium to large team of people
• Excellent client service skills – the ability to gain trust and confidence
• Confidence to present work with conviction
A Digital Director heads up the digital faction of a team created to service a client or group of clients. They work closely with the Head of Digital (HOD) to not only ensure the highest quality digital service for clients but acts as a leader internally for all digital team members.
Carat is wholly owned by Dentsu Aegis Network. With over 35,000 employees across 145 countries, Dentsu Aegis Network is the first truly global communications network for the digital age. Carat is one of New Zealand's largest leading media agencies and we are looking for a media savvy, enthusiastic and passionate Digital Director to join our Auckland based team.
As an organisation we pride ourselves on being values led. Our vision globally is to innovate the way brands are built and we base this vision on our five key values of being Agile, Pioneering, Ambitious, Responsible, and Collaborative. Our values are core to the way we operate and think.
• Comprehensive understanding of the New Zealand digital media marketplace staying up to date with new innovations and technologies
• Thorough understanding of the industries in client portfolio, in-particular the business challenges faced in the market
• To ensure quality control of engagement with the client and digital agency partners including deadlines being met, overall accuracy and format of work being presented as well as the performance of campaigns at a macro level
• To ensure that the online contribution to the overall client engagement is aligned with what is being driven by strategy and the core team
• Oversee planning documents written by the Business Manager level and add where required to ensure the highest quality output (ideas, negotiations, ROI)
• Quality control of the search service being delivered by IProspect/Columbus
• To work with AMIC/HOD/GBD to negotiate annual publisher deals where appropriate
• To have healthy relationships with digital media owner GSM’s
• Take on responsibility for the financial goals set for team and work closely with HOD to ensure these are met
• To effectively manage team to ensure progression through the agency, areas of management include recruitment, performance reviews and training
• As required to assist on any New Business requests that are handed down
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in joining the fast paced world of Marketing Communications then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Nope, no screen. It takes your commands verbally and responds back to you in spoken language. Basically like asking a person a question and them responding.
Later this year, the team and project engineer announced a major breakthrough on this project Loon. They found few balloons to be present in a single place without drifting in the direction of the wind. This was an unexpected incident ...
Warning, potentially very stupid question coming up. Does the device only talk back to you or does it also connect to a laptop (or any other screen)? Or, to put it another way, does it just tell you stuff or ...
all those 'other' things are all data based, thus they can be adapted and learned for future iterations. none of the things listed above are inherently exclusive to needing human involvement at all in terms of analysing data for quantification ...
It’s pretty easy to argue that organisations also waste billions of dollars each year on research that tells them nothing insightful. However, on the subject of loyalty programmes, this is the second article in little over a year published by ...
OMG it just never stops. I feel really embarrassed for these singer's and what is that Island man doing in the corner?
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: New World by 99
Why we like it: A host of brands got in on the Easter hype, but the niece of one StopPress journalist assured us that there was no more exciting effort than the in-store egg hunt orchestrated by the New World team. It was essentially the Easter edition of Pokemon Go and it effectively managed to engage the chocolate-mad young'uns.
Who's it for: Sanitarium by Shine
Why we like it: Sanitarium tells its brand story through the words of the folks who grow the ingredients and make every product possible. At a time when so many products on the shelf are over-processed, the short clip serves to remind the viewer that its products still come from the farm.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!