Our client, a well-known and respected Digital Marketing agency, are looking for an ambitious Content & Creative Lead to join a fast paced and growing team to replace their current (and highly respected) Content Director. This person will have a ‘digital first’ mindset, be content focused, mature and client facing. The ideal person will have experience dealing with a wide range of digital content, social media, EDM’s, blogs and videos.
This is a unique opportunity for a skilled individual looking for a new challenge, who can take on and work with an excellent range of high profile clients with passion, lead a team and create exceptional digital content.
This role would ideally commence IMMEDIATELY!
• Maintain strong ongoing relationships with client leads, introducing new opportunities accordingly
• Produce great content - oversee EDM, social and content production with an eye on maintaining editorial quality
• To deliver efficient, high levels of client satisfaction that regularly exceeds expectations
• Manage internal team, recruit/oversee freelance talent, and work closely with campaign leads in other departments
• Achieving campaign KPI's and meeting budget requirements
• Assist and support in the compelling presentation and storytelling of creative work
• Build trust with Clients and help create the right environment where great work is accepted
• Be HAPPY and keep your cool under pressure
• Minimum 5-7 years professional digital marketing experience
• Solid background in copywriting, journalism and/or editing
• Experience with both creating engaging content and marketing content across social media platforms, blogs, video and EDM’s
• Proven management experience
• Experience with outsourcing writing projects
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise and track multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to liaise with clients in a confident and professional manner
• Tertiary qualification preferred
Personality & Work Ethic:
• Inspirational leader, manager and motivator
• A good problem solver
• Strong under pressure and deadlines
• Motivated and mature
• Someone with the desire to really own and take responsibility throughout the entire project process
• Passion, a sense of humour and a solid team player
Package Extras / Benefits:
• Amazing CBD location
• Performance bonus
Let Penny and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
I cannot but agree with you. It's a BIG shame to see that the misinterpretation and misunderstanding of what a solid integrated PR campaign stands for and can deliver still sits in decision-makers & budget-rulers minds. That in the end ...
All good to see and credit to Reid, Trace and Newshub. But it's worth clarifying where recent polls have gone astray because it's not in the sampling methodology, it has arisen from the unusually high levels of turn-out from those ...
A great haul for BBDO again and DDB but what happened to other NZ agencies this time?
That's pretty shocking to be honest.
That Silicon Valley idea? Oddly the exact same idea won a Cannes Bronze Lion only last year. For a memory supplement. Ironic than Cannes seems to have no memory of what constitutes an original idea. http://www.welovead.com/en/works/details/df8weurEl
5 finalist listings as well as a silver for Breast Cancer Screenings. Just thought I would mention it as you fawningly count up every breath Colenso takes. And no, not from DDB. Just someone who finds your fan-boy routine a ...
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: New Zealand Human Rights Commission by Clemenger BBDO
Why we like it: Like a guide to etiquette or a course on fine wine, Taika Waititi's expert rundown on the subtleties of casual racism strikes a scathing tone despite the ad's genteel nature. With a deftly written script that explains how "a smile, a cheeky giggle, even a simple nod in agreement" can all contribute to racism's survival, the video plays on the tropes of charity advertising while explaining how racism can still occur under the radar. The video has resonated deeply for viewers in New Zealand and abroad, with NZHRC's original Facebook video alone racking up over 1.2 million views in less than a week.
Who's it for: Uber NZ
Why we like it: Whether you're a Samuel, Samantha, Samson or Samira, Uber's hooking up one of the most common names in New Zealand with $20 worth of free rides. Not since Dr. Seuss' Green Eggs and Ham have we seen such a 'Samcentric' product, as two 'Sambassadors'—Sam Cane and Sam Whitelock—have some sammies, salmon, samosa and sesame seeds in the back of a car. The ad is simple yet puntastically effective, although it's safe to say we're probably all a bit 'Sammed' out.
Who's it for:Panasonic by Lemonade
Why we like it: While Panasonic's latest campaign also features a prominent All Black, this one thankfully isn't called Sam. Beauden Barrett is shown tackling a series of clones that quickly disintegrate into a puff of chromatic smoke, eliminating the 'fake' Beaudens while highlighting the 'true' colours of Panasonic's OLED TV. The idea of 'true black' ties in nicely with Barrett's sporting career, while presenting bright shades in a dark setting makes for a rather pleasant viewing experience.
Who's it for:Auckland University by JWT
Why we like it: While academic rigour generally involves endless lectures and gruelling exams, the end result can be a magical thing. It's this magic that the University of Auckland focuses on in its latest campaign as its showcases the scientific and engineering marvels made possible by innovation. As the video shifts and changes via a fast-paced montage, the 30-second spot does a timely job of highlighting the relentlessness of the world and the students that drive it.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!