Our client, a well-known and respected Digital Marketing agency, are looking for an ambitious Content & Creative Lead to join a fast paced and growing team to replace their current (and highly respected) Content Director. This person will have a ‘digital first’ mindset, be content focused, mature and client facing. The ideal person will have experience dealing with a wide range of digital content, social media, EDM’s, blogs and videos.
This is a unique opportunity for a skilled individual looking for a new challenge, who can take on and work with an excellent range of high profile clients with passion, lead a team and create exceptional digital content.
This role would ideally commence IMMEDIATELY!
• Maintain strong ongoing relationships with client leads, introducing new opportunities accordingly
• Produce great content - oversee EDM, social and content production with an eye on maintaining editorial quality
• To deliver efficient, high levels of client satisfaction that regularly exceeds expectations
• Manage internal team, recruit/oversee freelance talent, and work closely with campaign leads in other departments
• Achieving campaign KPI's and meeting budget requirements
• Assist and support in the compelling presentation and storytelling of creative work
• Build trust with Clients and help create the right environment where great work is accepted
• Be HAPPY and keep your cool under pressure
• Minimum 5-7 years professional digital marketing experience
• Solid background in copywriting, journalism and/or editing
• Experience with both creating engaging content and marketing content across social media platforms, blogs, video and EDM’s
• Proven management experience
• Experience with outsourcing writing projects
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise and track multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to liaise with clients in a confident and professional manner
• Tertiary qualification preferred
Personality & Work Ethic:
• Inspirational leader, manager and motivator
• A good problem solver
• Strong under pressure and deadlines
• Motivated and mature
• Someone with the desire to really own and take responsibility throughout the entire project process
• Passion, a sense of humour and a solid team player
Package Extras / Benefits:
• Amazing CBD location
• Performance bonus
Let Penny and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
What changes need to occur?
Great result for FCB - full credit to them after Colenso's two year run. It was a real clean-up and well deserved. Let's be honest though, there needs to be some big changes to the Effies. On many levels. Maybe ...
Please write a list of the advertising agencies that consider themselves non- creative. I'd like a list so that I can avoid paying them creative fees.
Totally agree. Awareness is high, what do we do? is the brief. That's why Breast Cream was infinitely better than these retro ads.
I don't think Breast Cancer has any trouble with awareness to begin with.
Wow we need this.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: ASB by With Collective
Why we like it: Slightly dry humour aside, ASB's tried something a little different with its new agency With Collective. Rachel House, from Hunt for the Wilderpeople, owns the role of True Rewarden and lends her comedic tone to a script that manages to educate the audience about True Rewards alongside the one-liners. It's too early to tell if the True Rewards character becomes as iconic as Goldstein but we hope she sticks around for a few more spots at least.
Who's it for: Hallenstein Brothers
Why we like it: Just in case you're invited to a black-tie event in Botswana, Hallenstein Brothers has your back. This spot is the latest in a video series that's taken suits where no other suits have been before, including the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah and shark-infested waters, and in return stirred up jealousy among viewers who wish they could be a model for the clothing brand. And if the beautifully shot African wildlife is not enough, the song Kingdom Come makes for great listening and we're sure the band, Braves, will get a lot of attention from Hallenstein's shout out to them on Facebook.
Who's it for: Les Mills Fight Night by Media Design School students
Why we like it: The annual Les Mills Fight Night was last week and this year Media Design School students made no secret of the fact Cure Kids needs donations to fund its research. Adding impact to the already gripping images of fighters securing coins to their fists is the fact that the first one shown is a father to a sick child. His appearance exemplifies the fact that despite not being in the ring, parents are fighting for the kids every day. The final blow to the heartstrings is the inclusion of Eva, a young girl with a rare condition that's endangering her life.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!