Our client, a well-known and respected Digital Marketing agency, are looking for an ambitious Content & Creative Lead to join a fast paced and growing team to replace their current (and highly respected) Content Director. This person will have a ‘digital first’ mindset, be content focused, mature and client facing. The ideal person will have experience dealing with a wide range of digital content, social media, EDM’s, blogs and videos.
This is a unique opportunity for a skilled individual looking for a new challenge, who can take on and work with an excellent range of high profile clients with passion, lead a team and create exceptional digital content.
This role would ideally commence IMMEDIATELY!
• Maintain strong ongoing relationships with client leads, introducing new opportunities accordingly
• Produce great content - oversee EDM, social and content production with an eye on maintaining editorial quality
• To deliver efficient, high levels of client satisfaction that regularly exceeds expectations
• Manage internal team, recruit/oversee freelance talent, and work closely with campaign leads in other departments
• Achieving campaign KPI's and meeting budget requirements
• Assist and support in the compelling presentation and storytelling of creative work
• Build trust with Clients and help create the right environment where great work is accepted
• Be HAPPY and keep your cool under pressure
• Minimum 5-7 years professional digital marketing experience
• Solid background in copywriting, journalism and/or editing
• Experience with both creating engaging content and marketing content across social media platforms, blogs, video and EDM’s
• Proven management experience
• Experience with outsourcing writing projects
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise and track multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to liaise with clients in a confident and professional manner
• Tertiary qualification preferred
Personality & Work Ethic:
• Inspirational leader, manager and motivator
• A good problem solver
• Strong under pressure and deadlines
• Motivated and mature
• Someone with the desire to really own and take responsibility throughout the entire project process
• Passion, a sense of humour and a solid team player
Package Extras / Benefits:
• Amazing CBD location
• Performance bonus
Let Penny and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
That is genius. Your new name is way better. Heaps more intriguing. Great stuff Scapegrace and Motion Sickness.
Love the new name and the video. Such a cool way to take a frustrating situation and make it into something good. Nice work guys
So good! Well done motion sickness!
Anything will be better than the wallpaper 2 Degrees have been rolling out the last year or two
Teaching kids to read is all fine, but what happens when the child goes home and talks to their parents about books, but the family is really struggling with literacy? How is a parent to feel when they're using 2 ...
Even if I was asked, which I wasn’t, I wouldn’t take the role as its a Sydney job that only an Aussie could succeed at. But I am livid I missed Grit this morning. So you’re half right.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who’s it for: Spark by Colenso BBDO
Why we like it: Many brands worldwide put out ads and campaigns in light of International Women's Day last week, some with questionable reasoning (looking at you McDonald's). It's great to see inspiration paired with action with this particular campaign, with women able to make a call to a respective leader to ask career questions or get advice about a particular field. With 17 leaders available, including author Joy Cowley and scientist Michelle Dickenson, we hope many Kiwi woman took up the opportunity to chat.
Who's it for: Bags Not by Bcg2 and Go Well Consulting
Why we like it: A campaign that wants to save the world is a good one in our books. The 'Bags Not' campaign encourages Kiwis to say no to plastic bags and supports them to change their single-use habits. Short and sweet and not too preachy, the ad uses celebrities such as artist Dick Frizell and writer and TV presenter, Jaquie Brown to help Kiwi consumers make a behaviour change. However, the proof will be in the pudding to see if Kiwis can cut down on the 1.6 billion single-use plastic bags used each year.
Who’s it for: BNZ by Colenso BBDO
Why we like it: This is the second phase of BNZ’s ‘Bank of You’ and it continues the focus on community and empathy. Featuring different communities in different situations the ad shows banking is more than just suits and spreadsheets. From flower shops to friends, New Zealanders are diverse and so are their interests.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!