Our client, a well-known and respected Digital Marketing agency, are looking for an ambitious Content & Creative Lead to join a fast paced and growing team to replace their current (and highly respected) Content Director. This person will have a ‘digital first’ mindset, be content focused, mature and client facing. The ideal person will have experience dealing with a wide range of digital content, social media, EDM’s, blogs and videos.
This is a unique opportunity for a skilled individual looking for a new challenge, who can take on and work with an excellent range of high profile clients with passion, lead a team and create exceptional digital content.
This role would ideally commence IMMEDIATELY!
• Maintain strong ongoing relationships with client leads, introducing new opportunities accordingly
• Produce great content - oversee EDM, social and content production with an eye on maintaining editorial quality
• To deliver efficient, high levels of client satisfaction that regularly exceeds expectations
• Manage internal team, recruit/oversee freelance talent, and work closely with campaign leads in other departments
• Achieving campaign KPI's and meeting budget requirements
• Assist and support in the compelling presentation and storytelling of creative work
• Build trust with Clients and help create the right environment where great work is accepted
• Be HAPPY and keep your cool under pressure
• Minimum 5-7 years professional digital marketing experience
• Solid background in copywriting, journalism and/or editing
• Experience with both creating engaging content and marketing content across social media platforms, blogs, video and EDM’s
• Proven management experience
• Experience with outsourcing writing projects
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise and track multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to liaise with clients in a confident and professional manner
• Tertiary qualification preferred
Personality & Work Ethic:
• Inspirational leader, manager and motivator
• A good problem solver
• Strong under pressure and deadlines
• Motivated and mature
• Someone with the desire to really own and take responsibility throughout the entire project process
• Passion, a sense of humour and a solid team player
Package Extras / Benefits:
• Amazing CBD location
• Performance bonus
Let Penny and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
Not really their forte the big brand stuff... as you say, this isn't anything fresh or brave. Or funny.
It's okay I guess, nothing too brash, brave or exciting. But it's not going to capture the nation's heart either (which is what I presume they were trying to do given the overly deep and meaningful link around 'giving'). I ...
From the SparkLab website ..... "To have a digitally savvy business, you need to take a holistic view on making your organisation successful. That’s why we’ve partnered with The Icehouse to give Spark Business customers a special $200 discount on ...
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/9962726a564ec243622ac01cab794a9e681cb1563d200181063a4ea4eb3e0565.png Pot calling the kettle Guinness Black.
And after 9 months they finally caught up. Errr is that a good thing.
This article would have been good if it wasn't paid for by the company. Instead it is propaganda. Dilutes the power of the message significantly.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Fly Buys by Colenso BBDO
Why we like it: While Fly Buys points are often a self-gratifying reward, this spot flips that idea on its head to celebrate the feeling you get when giving a gift. New Zealanders (and their dogs apparently) are a pretty generous bunch, which is why Fly Buys has launched the campaign to demonstrate how it can play a part in that giving.
Who's it for: Men's Health Trust by Men's Health Trust
Why we like it: It's often said men struggle to talk about their physical and emotional wellbeing, but Men's Health Trust has managed to get 12 of them to sit down in front of the camera and open up. With the aim of getting men talking in order to reduce the statistic of one Kiwi man dying every three hours from a preventable cause, prominent New Zealanders (including Te Radar, Jack Tame and Selio Solomon) share their health related stories and talk about what it means to be a Kiwi bloke.
Who's it for: McDonald's by DDB
Why we like it: To announce that it's achieved 100 percent free-range egg use across its New Zealand restaurants, McDonald's has called-in the help of comedian Rhys Mathewson and a Robo Chicken. By sending the remote-controlled chicken into one of the farms supplying it with eggs, the spot is able to push McDonald's commitment to free range produce, as well as explain to viewers what the term actually means.
Who's it for: King Arthur: Legend of the Sword by Roadshow Films and Undertow Media
Why we like it: Promoting an international blockbuster by changing up the trailer with a local twist isn't an approach we've seen before, but the use of WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker and UFC fighter Dan Hooker (in a second trailer) is sure to get some attention. King Arthur: Legend of the Sword is about Arthur's journey to becoming a legendary fighter and leader, so who better to incorporate into that than Parker, a professional fighter, who speaks about how he overcame his own trials and pain.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!