Our client, a well-known and respected Digital Marketing agency, are looking for an ambitious Content & Creative Lead to join a fast paced and growing team to replace their current (and highly respected) Content Director. This person will have a ‘digital first’ mindset, be content focused, mature and client facing. The ideal person will have experience dealing with a wide range of digital content, social media, EDM’s, blogs and videos.
This is a unique opportunity for a skilled individual looking for a new challenge, who can take on and work with an excellent range of high profile clients with passion, lead a team and create exceptional digital content.
This role would ideally commence IMMEDIATELY!
• Maintain strong ongoing relationships with client leads, introducing new opportunities accordingly
• Produce great content - oversee EDM, social and content production with an eye on maintaining editorial quality
• To deliver efficient, high levels of client satisfaction that regularly exceeds expectations
• Manage internal team, recruit/oversee freelance talent, and work closely with campaign leads in other departments
• Achieving campaign KPI's and meeting budget requirements
• Assist and support in the compelling presentation and storytelling of creative work
• Build trust with Clients and help create the right environment where great work is accepted
• Be HAPPY and keep your cool under pressure
• Minimum 5-7 years professional digital marketing experience
• Solid background in copywriting, journalism and/or editing
• Experience with both creating engaging content and marketing content across social media platforms, blogs, video and EDM’s
• Proven management experience
• Experience with outsourcing writing projects
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise and track multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to liaise with clients in a confident and professional manner
• Tertiary qualification preferred
Personality & Work Ethic:
• Inspirational leader, manager and motivator
• A good problem solver
• Strong under pressure and deadlines
• Motivated and mature
• Someone with the desire to really own and take responsibility throughout the entire project process
• Passion, a sense of humour and a solid team player
Package Extras / Benefits:
• Amazing CBD location
• Performance bonus
Let Penny and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
Later this year, the team and project engineer announced a major breakthrough on this project Loon. They found few balloons to be present in a single place without drifting in the direction of the wind. This was an unexpected incident ...
Warning, potentially very stupid question coming up. Does the device only talk back to you or does it also connect to a laptop (or any other screen)? Or, to put it another way, does it just tell you stuff or ...
all those 'other' things are all data based, thus they can be adapted and learned for future iterations. none of the things listed above are inherently exclusive to needing human involvement at all in terms of analysing data for quantification ...
It’s pretty easy to argue that organisations also waste billions of dollars each year on research that tells them nothing insightful. However, on the subject of loyalty programmes, this is the second article in little over a year published by ...
OMG it just never stops. I feel really embarrassed for these singer's and what is that Island man doing in the corner?
This is what I love about digital disruption. I think Clay Christensen said it best ...“Existing players in an industry almost always fail to appreciate how disruption will affect them or understand how to adapt to it.”
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: New World by 99
Why we like it: A host of brands got in on the Easter hype, but the niece of one StopPress journalist assured us that there was no more exciting effort than the in-store egg hunt orchestrated by the New World team. It was essentially the Easter edition of Pokemon Go and it effectively managed to engage the chocolate-mad young'uns.
Who's it for: Sanitarium by Shine
Why we like it: Sanitarium tells its brand story through the words of the folks who grow the ingredients and make every product possible. At a time when so many products on the shelf are over-processed, the short clip serves to remind the viewer that its products still come from the farm.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!