Join one of New Zealand's leading digital agencies in this exciting new role. We're seeking an enthusiastic and driven digital marketer to manage our client's paid advertising campaigns. You'll lead activity for paid channels including Google AdWords and Facebook Advertising, nurturing users through the conversion funnel from start to finish. This is a varied role that requires:
- Relationship building - you will be a digital media partner for some of our most valued clients.
- Digital Media experience – setting up, managing and optimising paid advertising for businesses. Your creative flair and analytical excellence will ensure that you are driving conversions and ROI for clients.
- Reporting and analysis – The digital landscape is ever changing. Your curious nature and critical analysis will keep you ahead of changes in competition, industry and technology.
Our ideal candidate:
- 1-3 years' experience working in digital marketing, either client or agency side
- Google AdWords certified (ideal but not essential)
- Proven track record setting up & managing successful AdWords, Facebook and Instagram campaigns
- Familiar with Google Analytics, SEO and SEM
- You must be an NZ Citizen or Resident
- Early August 2018 start date
You'll be hungry, motivated, and get a kick out of creating relationships with clients then delivering awesome results. This is a rare opportunity to work in a fast-growing, ambitious agency with plenty of room for career progression.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to email@example.com
Fantastic work. Also hearing great things about the Drive project in low-income communities. Congrats to all involved!
1989 called... They want their idea back. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmNymPocKro
Absolutely, have to admit this was confusing to me and my team as well.
Oh man, this is TERRIBLE!!!!!! So damn confusing...just have a straightforward rationale and stick with it Lightbox...
I like it
As David Ogilvy would say ... perhaps the advertising agency thinks the public find the actual products as boring as the agency does.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Air New Zealand by True
Why we like it: With all the attention the plant-based Impossible Burger has been getting in the media lately, the border security officer's assessment it being a celebrity is not unjustified. It's been a controversial arrival, with acting prime minister Winston Peters and former primary industries minister Nathan Guy calling out the airline for not promoting local meat, while others have praised it for the vegetarian-friendly addition. For those who haven't caught up on the news, alongside some dad jokes about spreading buns and meaty looking plants, the ad does a good job of explaining Air New Zealand's new meat-free meal.
Who's it for: Tourism New Zealand by Augusto
Why we like it: Like previous tourism campaigns New Zealand's beautiful landscapes are once again on show but this spot has a point of difference as it also highlights Kiwi's welcoming nature. From a simple "hi" as people pass on a track to a "kia ora" when walking on the beach, the video journeys across the country with visitors making themselves at home as it goes. And for those of us watching from New Zealand it makes us feel proud to be a Kiwi.
Who's it for:Lightbox NZ by Shine
Why we like it: We all know moths are attracted to the light, but who knew they are eager movie watches. Dressing humans as moths to crash a couple's quiet night in with a film is certainly a unique, and kind of creepy, approach for Lightbox to take to promote its movie offering but it got us talking.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!