Are you a talented and results-focused digital campaign manager?
StarNow is a global auditions & jobs website for the entertainment industry, with over 4 million members worldwide!
We're looking for an experienced Campaign Manager to play a key role in our Marketing Team.
We love what we do, and you'll share our passion for StarNow. (You'll probably also love our funky Allen St office with good coffee on tap and daily foosball games.)
We're looking for a self-starter with leadership skills or potential, who wants to make their mark on the world. Our busy Chief Customer Officer currently oversees our Marketing team, and she needs a star that has the potential to take ownership of this team and be her go-to support person.
You'll be creating and implementing a calendar of digital campaigns designed to activate talent, advertisers, partners, sponsors and brand ambassadors that will drive volume to our site, engage our members and build our brand.
This is a role brimming with opportunity, where you can make a significant contribution, learn lots and laugh lots. We're family friendly, plan top notch training and development opportunities for every staff member, and throw awesome parties. We value passion, energy, innovation and integrity and we think this makes StarNow a pretty great place to work!
To nail this role, you'll need:
- Online campaign management experience – end to end management to create, implement and report on global projects.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills – you'll be the key contact for important external relationships and liaise with a variety of teams at StarNow. You write good copy, and people love you on the phone.
- To be target driven, with a love of data. You want to know what worked, why, and how to do it better next time!
- The ability to work independently and to prioritise effectively – you'll never miss a deadline, you'll troubleshoot effectively, and keep multiple balls in the air.
- A love of the entertainment industry or the desire to immerse yourself and learn all about this world.
- To be an amazing team player – you'll work closely with our account managers, product team, customer success team, the rest of the marketing team & more!
- Tech savvy and highly computer literate.
- To love working in and to be knowledgeable about the digital space – experience in SEO or SEM would be a plus.
- The drive to be part of/lead a high performing team that delivers tangible results.
- To be happy rolling up your sleeves to get the job done - we do nearly everything in-house, so we need a planner and a doer.
You'll be joining an awesome team:
The Marketing team is a small but high performing team. They lead direct and indirect marketing activity, to drive acquisition and increase retention.
They create content that educates and entertains, and implement a broad range of campaigns designed to help StarNow become the best platform in the world to showcase and cast talent.
Send us your CV and a cover letter outlining why you'd make a great addition to our team!
Hilarious, until the next fatal local shark attack...
There IS a story
Comments from Planner? What about True's CDs? There's a story...
If you want research on the correlation between Nike demographics and those likely to vote democrat, try this: "For Nike, the company’s best customer prospects are active, high-earning young people, for who else can or will spend more than $100 ...
Very nice and inspiring blog. Happy to read it. Thank You! http://www.learnerstake.com/
I think Stoppress has not got the full picture in regards to the Ritson v Sharp 'debate'. The original debate was between Sharp & Pauwels, where Sharp wrote an article (link 1), Pauwels wrote another in response (link 2), and ...
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: ASB by With Collective and Curious Films
Why we like it: The True Rewarden sheriff is back – and she’s here to teach us a lesson at the True Rewarden Academy training camp. The spot is simple and effective, with the sheriff explaining what True Rewards can be used for. We like Rachel House as the ‘True Rewarden’ as she brings great humour to the ad and hope ASB continues using the sheriff for further campaigns.
Who's it for: LifeDirect by Trade Me by Y&R and Flying Fish
Why we like it: We all know unfortunate events happen to everyone at some time and we should be prepared. While most of us probably won’t end up in a shark's mouth, this is the premise of the hilarious new spot from LifeDirect by TradeMe. While the Jaws-esque ad is a change from Simon the Sloth (RIP), it's nice to see a bit of humour and fun injected into what can be a sometimes boring (but necessary) industry.
Who's it for: Phloe from Douglas Pharmaceuticals by YoungShand and Reel Factory
Why we like it: We can't go past ads that feature cute dogs and this one is no exception. Using a parade of misbehaving pooches to bring up the issue of bowel health is a clever move from Phloe. It's not clinical or scary and will ensure the audience is watching. Will be interesting to see how this campaign develops further or if another direction is taken.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!