Are you a talented and results-focused digital campaign manager?
StarNow is a global auditions & jobs website for the entertainment industry, with over 4 million members worldwide!
We're looking for an experienced Campaign Manager to play a key role in our Marketing Team.
We love what we do, and you'll share our passion for StarNow. (You'll probably also love our funky Allen St office with good coffee on tap and daily foosball games.)
We're looking for a self-starter with leadership skills or potential, who wants to make their mark on the world. Our busy Chief Customer Officer currently oversees our Marketing team, and she needs a star that has the potential to take ownership of this team and be her go-to support person.
You'll be creating and implementing a calendar of digital campaigns designed to activate talent, advertisers, partners, sponsors and brand ambassadors that will drive volume to our site, engage our members and build our brand.
This is a role brimming with opportunity, where you can make a significant contribution, learn lots and laugh lots. We're family friendly, plan top notch training and development opportunities for every staff member, and throw awesome parties. We value passion, energy, innovation and integrity and we think this makes StarNow a pretty great place to work!
To nail this role, you'll need:
- Online campaign management experience – end to end management to create, implement and report on global projects.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills – you'll be the key contact for important external relationships and liaise with a variety of teams at StarNow. You write good copy, and people love you on the phone.
- To be target driven, with a love of data. You want to know what worked, why, and how to do it better next time!
- The ability to work independently and to prioritise effectively – you'll never miss a deadline, you'll troubleshoot effectively, and keep multiple balls in the air.
- A love of the entertainment industry or the desire to immerse yourself and learn all about this world.
- To be an amazing team player – you'll work closely with our account managers, product team, customer success team, the rest of the marketing team & more!
- Tech savvy and highly computer literate.
- To love working in and to be knowledgeable about the digital space – experience in SEO or SEM would be a plus.
- The drive to be part of/lead a high performing team that delivers tangible results.
- To be happy rolling up your sleeves to get the job done - we do nearly everything in-house, so we need a planner and a doer.
You'll be joining an awesome team:
The Marketing team is a small but high performing team. They lead direct and indirect marketing activity, to drive acquisition and increase retention.
They create content that educates and entertains, and implement a broad range of campaigns designed to help StarNow become the best platform in the world to showcase and cast talent.
Send us your CV and a cover letter outlining why you'd make a great addition to our team!
Congratulations on issue 247! Here's to issue 500!
that's what we heard
any truth to the rumour that they have dumped 2D for Voda?
Very well played R&R (aged 5) and Special (aged 10) from all of us at the adolescent Big (aged 15).
Wonder what NZ Governments tax take is from the top 4 ranked websites. I think we can probably describe it as SF & A
Well done guys! Five years is a lifetime in your game.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who’s it for: Auckland City Mission by 99
Why we like it: To encourage donations to the Auckland City Mission, and less waste during the festive season, this ad is a mix of humour and seriousness to highlight the City Mission’s new initiative. Instead of buying a silly gift which never gets used – a rubber chicken or chattering teeth for example – buy one off the website, through which the money goes to the City Mission and the recipient gets an email. It’s a great idea for a wonderful cause.
Who’s it for: Lotto New Zealand by DDB
Why we like it: Who doesn’t love a joyful reunion (Love Actually anyone?) – Lotto’s latest ad, part of the Imagine campaign, reunites the two armoured truck drivers in a Christmas surprise. While it may not have quite the same impact if you didn’t see the Amoured Truck spot, it’s still festive enough to make you smile.
Who’s it for: Pak’n’Save by FCB
Why we like it: Stickman is celebrating Christmas with his cousin Snowy the Snowman. As usual, the spots have Stickman poking a bit of fun at the often mundane task of grocery shopping. Let's hope that Snowy survives the Kiwi heat.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!