Are you available to commence a contract role immediately?
Our client, a digital / data marketing agency based in central Auckland City are on the lookout for an immediate start contract Digital Campaign Manager to join their team.
You will have at least 3 years’ experience in a Client Service / Campaign Manager role. This is a busy role, where you will have a range of responsibilities including:-
• Social, digital media strategy development and response to briefs, media plan generation
• Online ad-trafficking, campaign management and optimisation
• Manage deliver, budget, optimisation and providing targeting recommendations across digital and social
• Competency in power editor, business manager
• Competency in either doubleclick, sizmek, atlas, or facilitate
The skills required are:-
• 3-4 years’ experience in digital campaign management, digital strategy, social strategy and social campaign management
• Extensive experience with major ad tech solutions such as Facebook Power Editor
• Intermediate google sheets or excel skills, experience with analysing data-sets and delivering actionable insights
• Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
• Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team
• Ability to confidently present results to build ongoing relationships with clients
• Understanding of major advertising success metrics
• Understanding of the mobile and app landscape
• Capability around managing analytics, reporting and dashboards to advise clients (e.g. daily client facing data/insights reporting, understanding performance across different channels used by client, setting up reports that pull conversion and impression data, etc.)
• Understanding or capability around multi-touch attribution or offline attribution a bonus
If you are a team player, with the confidence to build strong relationships with your clients and the internal team – and can start immediately, send your CV to Charlotte Bicknell at The Creative Store - email Charlotte@thecreativestore.co.nz or call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.co.nz to view all our jobs online.
Anyone know who had the work before?
Anyone know who had the work before?
That is genius. Your new name is way better. Heaps more intriguing. Great stuff Scapegrace and Motion Sickness.
Love the new name and the video. Such a cool way to take a frustrating situation and make it into something good. Nice work guys
So good! Well done motion sickness!
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who’s it for: Spark by Colenso BBDO
Why we like it: Many brands worldwide put out ads and campaigns in light of International Women's Day last week, some with questionable reasoning (looking at you McDonald's). It's great to see inspiration paired with action with this particular campaign, with women able to make a call to a respective leader to ask career questions or get advice about a particular field. With 17 leaders available, including author Joy Cowley and scientist Michelle Dickenson, we hope many Kiwi woman took up the opportunity to chat.
Who's it for: Bags Not by Bcg2 and Go Well Consulting
Why we like it: A campaign that wants to save the world is a good one in our books. The 'Bags Not' campaign encourages Kiwis to say no to plastic bags and supports them to change their single-use habits. Short and sweet and not too preachy, the ad uses celebrities such as artist Dick Frizell and writer and TV presenter, Jaquie Brown to help Kiwi consumers make a behaviour change. However, the proof will be in the pudding to see if Kiwis can cut down on the 1.6 billion single-use plastic bags used each year.
Who’s it for: BNZ by Colenso BBDO
Why we like it: This is the second phase of BNZ’s ‘Bank of You’ and it continues the focus on community and empathy. Featuring different communities in different situations the ad shows banking is more than just suits and spreadsheets. From flower shops to friends, New Zealanders are diverse and so are their interests.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!