Are you available to commence a contract role immediately?
Our client, a digital / data marketing agency based in central Auckland City are on the lookout for an immediate start contract Digital Campaign Manager to join their team.
You will have at least 3 years’ experience in a Client Service / Campaign Manager role. This is a busy role, where you will have a range of responsibilities including:-
• Social, digital media strategy development and response to briefs, media plan generation
• Online ad-trafficking, campaign management and optimisation
• Manage deliver, budget, optimisation and providing targeting recommendations across digital and social
• Competency in power editor, business manager
• Competency in either doubleclick, sizmek, atlas, or facilitate
The skills required are:-
• 3-4 years’ experience in digital campaign management, digital strategy, social strategy and social campaign management
• Extensive experience with major ad tech solutions such as Facebook Power Editor
• Intermediate google sheets or excel skills, experience with analysing data-sets and delivering actionable insights
• Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to details
• Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively on a team
• Ability to confidently present results to build ongoing relationships with clients
• Understanding of major advertising success metrics
• Understanding of the mobile and app landscape
• Capability around managing analytics, reporting and dashboards to advise clients (e.g. daily client facing data/insights reporting, understanding performance across different channels used by client, setting up reports that pull conversion and impression data, etc.)
• Understanding or capability around multi-touch attribution or offline attribution a bonus
If you are a team player, with the confidence to build strong relationships with your clients and the internal team – and can start immediately, send your CV to Charlotte Bicknell at The Creative Store - email Charlotte@thecreativestore.co.nz or call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.co.nz to view all our jobs online.
Fantastic work. Also hearing great things about the Drive project in low-income communities. Congrats to all involved!
1989 called... They want their idea back. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmNymPocKro
Absolutely, have to admit this was confusing to me and my team as well.
Oh man, this is TERRIBLE!!!!!! So damn confusing...just have a straightforward rationale and stick with it Lightbox...
I like it
As David Ogilvy would say ... perhaps the advertising agency thinks the public find the actual products as boring as the agency does.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who’s it for: Forsyth Barr/Summer by FCB New Zealand
Why we like it: New Zealanders are notorious for taking serious decisions lightly and this tongue-in-cheek ad by FCB for Forsyth Barr’s Summer KiwiSaver scheme gets that tone just right. A human-sized sheep in trendy clothing talking about his negligence towards his financial responsibilities is enough to get a chuckle out of anyone. The thinly veiled analogy to ‘not be a sheep(le)’ and take responsibility is not preachy but light-hearted.
Who’s it for: ANZ by TBWA
Why we like it: We all know it’s rare to see a heart-to-heart between two men on television so it’s nice to see just that in ANZ’s new KiwiSaver ad by TBWA. The way KiwiSaver is brought up in the ads is pretty clunkily approached but adding other topics such as dating, household chores and life makes the ad an endearing watch.
Who’s it for : Spark by Colenso BBDO
Why we like it: Matariki season is bringing with it a lot of joy and pride nationwide this year. Spark’s unique video embraces what is important about our very own New Year – family, traditions and knowledge. More an educational resource than ad, the care taken to make the imagery and sentiment culturally appropriate is evident in the decision to include all nine Matariki stars. The animation artfully articulates the stories behind the constellation while the te reo Māori script is as much soothing as it is exciting to see the language celebrated.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!