Mō tātou, ā, mō kā uri ā muri ake nei - for us and our children after us.
Looking for an exceptional opportunity to help drive the digital growth of one of the largest tourism operators in Aotearoa?
We are on the hunt for a digital superstar - an analyst with a track record of driving insight based decision making to improve digital marketing strategy and campaign effectiveness.
This is an awesome opportunity and a meaty and diverse role where you will drive the future growth of some of New Zealand's most iconic experiences and be part of a whānau (family) that is passionate about adventure, culture and nature.
We are excited to share a new opportunity to join our Marketing and Communications team, based in our Christchurch head office.
What will you do? The Digital Analyst will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to support us in developing and implementing best practice campaigns by providing data-driven insights to enhance our marketing strategies.
The position will incorporate a variety of activities, including:
* Working with the Marketing & Digital teams to deliver enhanced results focused digital campaign strategy that aligns with overarching brand strategy
* Identifying objectives and advising on measurement strategies for digital campaigns
* Benchmarking campaign performance across all online channels
* Reporting, analysing and interpreting key metrics to identify trends and recommendations
* Developing and implementing meaningful custom dashboards
* Analysing online user behaviour and conversion data
* Championing a data-driven mind-set
* Performing Return On Investment analysis to evaluate different marketing campaigns
* Participating in regular marketing meetings and contributing to annual strategic planning processes.
What are we looking for? Someone with energy, expertise, superior analytical ability, an eye for detail and excellent communication skills will be a natural fit in our supportive and collaborative team environment.
Our ideal candidate will have:
* Significant (5yrs+) experience in a comparable role
* In-depth understanding of Google Analytics (ideally a Google Analytics certified professional)
* In depth understanding of SEO strategies
* Comprehensive knowledge of digital metrics across environments such as Facebook, Google Display Network and Google Adwords
* Proven expertise in information gathering, analysis and reporting
* A natural flair for critical thinking and problem solving
* A good understanding of Excel
* A result focused attitude
* Excellent attention to detail
* Exceptional communication skills.
A little bit about us
Ngāi Tahu Tourism hosts one million customers every year across 11 iconic businesses around Aotearoa:
* Shotover Jet
* Guided Walks New Zealand (including Hollyford Track and NZ Snowshoe)
* Dart River Adventures
* Dart River Stables
* Franz Josef Glacier Guides
* Franz Josef Glacier Hot Pools
* Hukafalls Jet
* Rainbow Springs
* Glacier Southern Lakes Helicopters
* Earth & Sky.
Our purpose is to make the connection - with our customers, through our people, to our place and to Ngāi Tahu.
As an organisation we are proud of our connection to Ngāi Tahu and we embrace and champion the Ngāi Tahu Tourism values. This includes the use of appropriate Māori greetings and language across the business.
We also enjoy working in a safe and healthy work environment and expect our teams to demonstrate safe working practices in everything that we do.
Join us on our journey to becoming the number one tourism operator in Aotearoa!
Haere mai APPLY NOW (job code 23680)
Ngai Tahu Tourism is a fun, unique and safe place to work and we'd like to keep it that way. Before starting with us, you'll go through a range of checks, including drug and alcohol testing. Health and safety is super important and this is part of how we keep you, our team and our customers safe.
You must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand to apply for this role.
Applications close 19 November 2017.
Nice work guys.
Abolustely gutted to see Paul go, he’s been an awesome leader at 99 and bought a great vibe to the agency. He will no doubt smash it on his next endeavour and I wish him all the best, they are ...
What a loss for 99, but I’m sure Troy will carry on your good work. A true advertising legend and an agent of change leaving before the fruits of his labour are fully realised. Best of luck Paul in your ...
No mention of Ali Mau? I would hope Mediaworks are - at the very least - retaining her as a fill-in presenter for any of the key roles?
Sounds great; I'm looking forward to the new channel. Congratulations to Three for their much deserved success in the ratings.
Predictable, safe and vanilla. Will be forgotten pretty quickly I suspect.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Super Rugby by Sugar & Partners
Why we like it: Super Rugby is typically a fast-paced game, but to promote the season Sugar & Partners have slowed down the action to ensure audiences don't miss a thing. Despite the change of pace, the excited fans jumping around, motocross rider and confetti ensure the campaign continues to build on the hype generated in previous campaigns. The music by local artist Kings also helps to provide energy—did you spot him in the crowd?
Who's it for:The New Zealand Olympic Committee by Saatchi & Saatchi
Why we like it: Competing on a global stage is no easy feat, and that's before cold temperatures, wind and snow are added. This campaign takes New Zealanders behind the scenes of the Winter Olympics to see what it takes get there and hopefully win a medal. In this particular video, featuring Janina Kuzma, the choice to not add music and leave the wind as the only sound emphasises the harsh conditions she trains in and her dedication to the sport.
Who's it for: Kiwibank by Hello
Why we like it: Kiwibank is bidding farewell to student giveaways and acknowledging the demographic is not only motivated by freebies. Instead, this campaign, featuring Shortland Street's Jayden Daniels, ties into the brand's wider campaigns about investing in a locally owned bank. And if that message alone isn't enough to make students sit up and listen, the inclusion of Daniels taking his shirt off is sure to generate some attention.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!