Are you a digital savvy Account Manager? Looking for the chance to step it up and gain experience in the fast emerging world of digital marketing?
My client is an award-winning, independent Inbound Marketing agency based in Central Auckland. They are looking for a new Digital Account Manager to join their super-smart, fun-loving client service team and learn from one of the best in inbound digital marketing, in the industry. This role involves plenty of intensive training and the opportunity to become an expert on marketing automation, lead generation, content marketing strategy and creative content delivery.
The new Account Manager will report directly to and be closely mentored by an Account Director and will assist the suiting team across the client process from client briefings, right through to resourcing and project management. All while working across high profile, innovative and interesting clients and producing the best online campaign work to the highest standard.
The successful candidate will be confident, ambitious and a team player in addition to being quick to lend a hand and support the wider team. They will be passionate about assisting and evaluating clients needs, and always ensure projects are completed on time and within budget requirements.
If you're passionate about creative, digital and marketing, and keen to work in a great agency where quality is key, then look no further.
• Min 4 years experience
• Knowledge in the Hubspot marketing automation platform – or a sound understanding of other digital marketing platforms or disciplines
• Experience in agency suiting or corporate-side marketing
• Strong knowledge of, or interest in the digital marketing industry
• Ability to manage a client and project from strategy to launch – at times, juggling multiple projects at once
• Proven experience with producing and or managing content (e.g. Social Media)
• Proven ability to build and maintain successful client relationships
• Assist in client meetings and presentations; capture accurate, detailed notes and action tasks
• Ability to take client briefs and develop them into simple, innovative and effective campaigns
• Ability to effectively present ideas, as well as design and campaign concepts
• Proven ability to use data on campaign performance for client recommendations
• Provide detailed project statuses and tracking reports
• Proven experience working with tight deadlines
• Highly responsive to client and internal requests
• Ability to motivate and negotiate with both colleagues and clients
• Tertiary - Preferred
Personality & Culture Fit:
This agency places a huge emphasis on culture fit and internal core values. They are a team who focus on growing great people, strength in their partnerships and relationships (both clients and internally) and success in leadership, problem-solving and results. These factors will play a large part in the placement of this role and are features to be admired in a candidate’s future employment.
Desired applicant features:
• Energetic & confident
• Tech & marketing savvy
• Passionate & supportive
• Career Driven
• Dynamic workplace
• High-level training and mentoring
• Modern, CBD fringe, office
Let Penny and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
I just found this article. I have very fond memories of Joseph as my PR lecturer at ATI, as it was then called. I'm so sad to hear of his passing. He was a real legend in his day. RIP ...
I fell asleep half way through watching that
Might want to check that apostrophe guys!
Couldn't agree more. It's everyone's problem now but brought on mostly by selfish farming practices. Rather than trying to get everyone behind it, they should be reporting on what they are doing to clear it up and provide regular updates.
1. Pollute waterways 2. Deflect blame to the general public This is definitely a 'you' problem, DairyNZ. The rest of us already do want clear waterways... that's kind of the point. Manifesto advertising doesn't work when your brand is trying ...
AHAHAHA love it
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: ASB by True
Why we like it: Clever Kash is back in the latest advert by ASB, but instead of telling us how to save money, he's focused on teaching kids how to save lives. First aid is an important skill for everyone, and empowering children to be able to make critical decisions when a loved one is hurt or unwell is nothing but a good thing.
Who's it for: White Ribbon by in-house team and Ocean Design and Lot23
Why we like it: No one can deny that New Zealand has a serious problem with violence, particularly violence towards women. It's heartening to see a bunch of White Ribbon ambassadors open up the conversation and invite all men – regardless of whether they've ever been violent or not – to stand up against the culture of violence in this country.
Who's it for: Tower Insurance by Barnes, Catmur & Friends Dentsu
Why we like it: Insurance ads tend to follow a similar pattern, but this one injects a touch of humour to make it memorable. We all know accidents are a huge disruption to a well-curated daily routine, but Tower has the solution.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!