With strong year on year growth (40 people and counting), a focus on creative quality, and a multitude of awards, we're fast building a reputation as New Zealand's leading independent agency.
Many of New Zealand's most prestigious clients entrust the Little Giant team with their business, including Fairfax, Fonterra, Air New Zealand, BNZ, Rocket Lab and Spark, to name a few.
Make the move to a globally ambitious company that champions creativity and values its people. It'll be a move enriched with learning, achievement, opportunity and heaps of really good times.
AS A COPYWRITER YOU WILL:
- Generate and refine branding and campaign concepts that position our clients in market in creative and compelling ways.
- Write manifestos, campaign lines, brand film & radio scripts, headlines and body copy.
- Attend shoots and recordings and direct talent where required.
- Prepare social content calendars and write post and ad copy for social networks including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Edit and write longform website and app copy.
- Prepare blog posts, articles and press releases for our clients.
- Edit blog posts, presentations, articles and press releases for Little Giant.
- Proof content prior to publication, print or presentation.
- 3 - 7 years experience as a professional creative copywriter.
- A portfolio that includes world class creative ideas and longform copy examples.
- Impeccable knowledge of grammar. You take your craft seriously.
- A versatile command of tone and style. You can write for any audience.
- Basic scamping ability. You can draw up an idea well enough to communicate it clearly.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite. You can open files and edit copy.
- A team player. You work comfortably as a part of a team that mixes up the traditional creative pairings.
- Comfortable in front of the client. You’re happy to present your ideas and you know how to read a room.
- Get paid what you are worth. We offer rewarding annual salary packages typically above market rates. We want the best people and understand these people should be compensated appropriately for their performance.
- Put yourself in a position for long term career progression. The long term potential with Little Giant is exponential, we have huge plans, are one of NZ's fastest growing companies and are still in our infancy. We are looking for talented individuals to develop into leadership positions as the company expands here and internationally.
- Work within a social and fun company culture. We have carefully built a team of empathetic and caring individuals who genuinely enjoy spending time together inside and outside the office. The company invests heavily in staff entertainment and perks to facilitate this social culture.
- Work with a world class team. We are extremely careful about who we hire - forsaking growth for the sake of quality - this means no dead weight, everyone you’ll be working with is extremely talented at what they do and is committed to the company and the work we produce.
- Work in a beautiful, creative & spacious office. Our offices are located in Auckland CBD. We have a large character space with natural light, playful furnishings & state of the art workstations. We have worked hard to design a creative environment that contributes to our world class work.
Anyone know who had the work before?
Anyone know who had the work before?
That is genius. Your new name is way better. Heaps more intriguing. Great stuff Scapegrace and Motion Sickness.
Love the new name and the video. Such a cool way to take a frustrating situation and make it into something good. Nice work guys
So good! Well done motion sickness!
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who’s it for: Spark by Colenso BBDO
Why we like it: Many brands worldwide put out ads and campaigns in light of International Women's Day last week, some with questionable reasoning (looking at you McDonald's). It's great to see inspiration paired with action with this particular campaign, with women able to make a call to a respective leader to ask career questions or get advice about a particular field. With 17 leaders available, including author Joy Cowley and scientist Michelle Dickenson, we hope many Kiwi woman took up the opportunity to chat.
Who's it for: Bags Not by Bcg2 and Go Well Consulting
Why we like it: A campaign that wants to save the world is a good one in our books. The 'Bags Not' campaign encourages Kiwis to say no to plastic bags and supports them to change their single-use habits. Short and sweet and not too preachy, the ad uses celebrities such as artist Dick Frizell and writer and TV presenter, Jaquie Brown to help Kiwi consumers make a behaviour change. However, the proof will be in the pudding to see if Kiwis can cut down on the 1.6 billion single-use plastic bags used each year.
Who’s it for: BNZ by Colenso BBDO
Why we like it: This is the second phase of BNZ’s ‘Bank of You’ and it continues the focus on community and empathy. Featuring different communities in different situations the ad shows banking is more than just suits and spreadsheets. From flower shops to friends, New Zealanders are diverse and so are their interests.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!