Air New Zealand is continually capturing the world's attention for its great culture, outstanding customer service and innovations that are truly cutting edge. You'll very quickly discover that we are all about our customers and people. Our brand vision is to be recognised as a global brand that people seek to fly with, partner and co-create with through the creation of innovative and provocative brand experiences and communications, that results in brand strength, advocacy and growth.
Due to some exciting projects, we are now looking for 2 Content Delivery Managers:
1 x 12 month contract to cover projects
1 x 13 month contract to cover maternity leave
As our Content Delivery Manager, you'll be responsible for the delivery of world-class content including video, photography and other forms of content to grow awareness of the Air New Zealand brand, our products, services and destinations, to improve financial returns.
You'll be responsible for ensuring the content delivered meets the commercial and business objectives of the brief, is compelling, stands-out, and delivers to our brand promise of liberating our customers. We're looking for someone with initiative, who is creative, highly organised, and passionate about digital and social media trends and technologies.
The content requirements will vary largely from large-scale marketing campaigns for paid, earned and owned channels, event activations in any of our global markets, demonstrations of our product and service offering, new aircraft programs, launching new markets, and leveraging our sponsorships.
To achieve this, we are looking for the following skills and attributes:
* Rich experience creating and producing high quality, engaging content either client side or within agency/production company
* Breadth of content experience - from smart strategic thinking, confidence in helping to steer the creative process, and highly skilled in project management
* Confidence in all media channels - broadcast, social, digital marketing, and events
* Passionate about customers with the ability to understand and utilise insights
* Visionary who can see how content is evolving, the ability to apply and match customer insight along with trends and new technologies
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong results focus with a track record of achieving superior results
* Can demonstrate a strong understanding of marketing strategy, capability, trends, risks, challenges and opportunities
* Proven ability to manage and work with external agency partners, branded partners, talent and suppliers. You'll have tact, flair, a natural ability to influence and be a multi-tasking problem solver
* University degree in relevant discipline
* Understanding of regulatory compliance requirements
If you are passionate about being part of a global brand that captures audiences across the world, apply now.
At Air New Zealand, we are proud supporters of diversity and inclusion and believe that the people are our greatest asset. While everything else we do in our operation can be replicated by our competitors, it's is our people that truly set us apart. We nurture an environment that is holistically inclusive, diverse and collaborative. We are firm believers in celebrating differences and encouraging a workplace and culture where you can be yourself and thrive.
Whāia te pae tawhiti kia tata. Ko te pae tata whakamaua, kia tina. "Seek to bring distant horizons closer. Once near, seize them and make them your reality."
Please remember to be considered, we only accept online applications, and do not accept email applications as there are specific questions which all candidates will need to answer.
Applications close Sunday, 15 July 2018.
I just found this article. I have very fond memories of Joseph as my PR lecturer at ATI, as it was then called. I'm so sad to hear of his passing. He was a real legend in his day. RIP ...
I fell asleep half way through watching that
Might want to check that apostrophe guys!
Couldn't agree more. It's everyone's problem now but brought on mostly by selfish farming practices. Rather than trying to get everyone behind it, they should be reporting on what they are doing to clear it up and provide regular updates.
1. Pollute waterways 2. Deflect blame to the general public This is definitely a 'you' problem, DairyNZ. The rest of us already do want clear waterways... that's kind of the point. Manifesto advertising doesn't work when your brand is trying ...
AHAHAHA love it
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: ASB by True
Why we like it: Clever Kash is back in the latest advert by ASB, but instead of telling us how to save money, he's focused on teaching kids how to save lives. First aid is an important skill for everyone, and empowering children to be able to make critical decisions when a loved one is hurt or unwell is nothing but a good thing.
Who's it for: White Ribbon by in-house team and Ocean Design and Lot23
Why we like it: No one can deny that New Zealand has a serious problem with violence, particularly violence towards women. It's heartening to see a bunch of White Ribbon ambassadors open up the conversation and invite all men – regardless of whether they've ever been violent or not – to stand up against the culture of violence in this country.
Who's it for: Tower Insurance by Barnes, Catmur & Friends Dentsu
Why we like it: Insurance ads tend to follow a similar pattern, but this one injects a touch of humour to make it memorable. We all know accidents are a huge disruption to a well-curated daily routine, but Tower has the solution.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!