Are you looking to work with a top New Zealand brand, who are at an exciting time of transformation and change? Do you have the Channel Marketing experience and looking for a role in Auckland or Wellington.
This role is to provide product development direction, ownership and management of mobile channels, including customer facing solutions and the marketing technology required to support the delivery of customer engagement, communication and promotion through these channels.
You will have the confidence and experience to manage the complex and inter-related partnerships and commercial relationships, products, offers and technology within tight time frames.
You will demonstrate your strong product and project management and commercial thinking, with the ability to make sound and quick decisions as you lead teams in the development and enhancement of the mobile channels to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the customer engagement.
Success in this role will be demonstrated through delivery of a strong and well recognised channel that customers love to engage with, as will be demonstrated by the increased market share and customer feedback.
It goes without saying that you will be a customer first focussed marketer, with a passion for technology and the mobile space. 10 Years + commercial experience is required from a marketing or digital environment where you will have developed and delivered mobile based channels and campaigns.
Knowledge and requirements-
• At least 10 years’ relevant experience in a marketing or digital environment developing and delivering mobile based channels and campaigns
• Strong strategic thinking and ability to develop strategic plans and roadmaps
• Extensive knowledge and experience in working with marketing processes and technologies
• Good understanding of the software development life cycle
• Working knowledge and exposure to agile technology development methodologies
• A real focus on driving customer and business outcomes through process and technology enhancements and design lead thinking
• A good understanding of data and insight required to deliver marketing campaigns and different ways of sourcing this information
• Experience of leading projects and providing clear vision and direction for a team.
• Excellent understanding of the operating, development and promotion of marketing channels, especially mobile based channels
• Good understanding of innovation and customer experience frameworks and how to implement them.
• Great facilitation skills and the ability to draw requirements out of a team and work through a range of options and implications with stakeholders
• Excellent communication & business writing skills including presentations, dashboards, and generation of insights to support recommendations
• Comfortable in a multi-tasking, cross functional environment with the capability to plan own work effectively.
• Strong analytical skills
If you are a senior level marketing specialist looking to work with a major NZ brand, helping them push their customer digital and mobile experience, send your CV to Ginnaya Turner at The Creative Store, email Ginnaya@thecreativestore.co.nz, or to discuss this role in further details call The Creative Store on (09) 365 1077.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.co.nz to view all our jobs online.
Absolutely loving it - great job!
This is a reworking of an old English campaign from decades ago where they noted signs of breast-cancer in old masters, right?
Embarrassingly for the industry, this certainly looks like a scam ad. A scam ad in my mind is a piece of work that is instigated by the agency for the primary purpose of winning awards, rather than having a real ...
How is this an actual media story - there's barely a point of view in this piece!
Love love love!
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: ASB by With Collective
Why we like it: Slightly dry humour aside, ASB's tried something a little different with its new agency With Collective. Rachel House, from Hunt for the Wilderpeople, owns the role of True Rewarden and lends her comedic tone to a script that manages to educate the audience about True Rewards alongside the one-liners. It's too early to tell if the True Rewards character becomes as iconic as Goldstein but we hope she sticks around for a few more spots at least.
Who's it for: Hallenstein Brothers
Why we like it: Just in case you're invited to a black-tie event in Botswana, Hallenstein Brothers has your back. This spot is the latest in a video series that's taken suits where no other suits have been before, including the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah and shark-infested waters, and in return stirred up jealousy among viewers who wish they could be a model for the clothing brand. And if the beautifully shot African wildlife is not enough, the song Kingdom Come makes for great listening and we're sure the band, Braves, will get a lot of attention from Hallenstein's shout out to them on Facebook.
Who's it for: Les Mills Fight Night by Media Design School students
Why we like it: The annual Les Mills Fight Night was last week and this year Media Design School students made no secret of the fact Cure Kids needs donations to fund its research. Adding impact to the already gripping images of fighters securing coins to their fists is the fact that the first one shown is a father to a sick child. His appearance exemplifies the fact that despite not being in the ring, parents are fighting for the kids every day. The final blow to the heartstrings is the inclusion of Eva, a young girl with a rare condition that's endangering her life.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!