• Largest real estate group in New Zealand
• New Zealand owned international brand
• Fun & dynamic culture
About the company
Harcourts is an international brand now operating in 10 countries, and here in New Zealand Harcourts is currently the largest real estate group and growing! With 197 franchised offices nationally, and almost 2500 sales consultants, we are a growing group of dynamic and talented professionals.
Putting people first continues to drive the success of our business because we believe that organisations don't succeed, people do.
About the role
We have an opportunity available for an experienced campaign manager to join our national marketing team based in our Newmarket office. The role will report to our National Marketing Manager Harcourts Group Ltd and work closely with the National Communications Manager, the Assistant Brand Manager and the marketing team from Harcourts International.
In this role, you will:
• Execute marketing plans for Harcourts' diverse portfolio of brands and internal departments including Recruitment, Residential sales, NAI Commercial, Property Management, Rural & Lifestyle, Harcourts Academy, Mortgage - Express, Luxury Property Selection and Harcourts Foundation
• Deliver always on digital and website campaign activity: SEM, Social media, Marketing Automation, Email-marketing
• Oversee production, execution and supply of local marketing campaigns to the national franchise network
• Manage production of content for Harcourts owned channels (websites, Harcourts CRM, social media, Campaign - Track, internal communication). This will include video content, blogging, case studies, vlogging, copywriting and other ideation for content creation to fit business needs
• Coordinate production of Harcourts' corporate materials and collateral across New Zealand (including onboarding of new offices). This includes magazine production for key business areas
• Identify opportunities by following trends in marketing, communications and the real estate industry nationwide and globally
Skills and experience:
• Must have a background in digital marketing/advertising
• At least five years' experience in a marketing/communications role
• Advantageous to have project management experience
• Knowledge of digital platforms, social media, CMSs, CRMs, SEM, e-marketing and marketing automation essential
• Web/digital channel copywriting/content skills desirable
• Ability to manage a diverse, geographically dispersed stakeholder group
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in a communications or marketing discipline desirable
• Experience within the real estate industry useful but not essential
• Positive attitude
• Proactive thinker and problem solver
• Responsible and accountable
• Good work ethic and integrity
• Team player
• Calm, collected and flexible
• Benefits and culture
Time and time again, Harcourts' culture is often stated as the reason most of our team have decided to join us.
Harcourts' four values are embedded throughout the organisation. More than a group of cliches, the four values are lived by each and every team member, these are:
• People first
• Doing the right thing
• Being courageous
• Fun and laughter
• Our corporate employees also enjoy a range of staff benefits, including discounts from many of our suppliers, access to discounts on healthcare and other products and services.
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
Please Quote Reference Number 69496
It's "kooks it", ya kook.
The mistake in the Ad is when he says "kurks it,"which should be "karks it."
Most entertaining ad the warehouse has done in a very long time!
I have to laugh at the "% coverage" comment. "Unfortunately for TV ads, the research found on average that the TV covers only 5 percent of the living room when viewed from a couch – meaning 95 percent of the ...
You can have a special phone number for the books so you know if people dialling that number.
Awesome. Wish my nan did this.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Got A Trade by Ogilvy NZ
Why we like it: Got A Trade has gone down a clever route with its latest campaign by disguising the ad as a music video. Featuring New Zealand and Australian rock royalty – the offspring of Neil Finn and Jimmy Barnes – the highlight is the moving set pieces made by the real-life apprentices and trainees. A fun, inventive and relatable spot.
Who's it for: The Warehouse by DDB New Zealand
Why we like it: The Warehouse gets the right recipe with its campaign for Kiwi Scrabble – you can’t go wrong with much-loved Kiwi celebrities chef/author Jo Seagar and boxer David Tua. In the spot Seagar gives it her all, igniting the age-old debate over who is the rightful owner of the pavlova – New Zealand or Australia. It’s funny and fresh and will get you craving a piece of pav.
Who's it for: Air New Zealand
Why we like it: Babies are in the news at the moment (looking at you Meghan and Harry) and while Air New Zealand’s latest campaign predates the Royal announcement, who can go past cute, smiley cherubs. While most of the babes are happy in the Skycouch, it’s nice to see a few tears which are definitely a reality for parents out there.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!