• Largest real estate group in New Zealand
• New Zealand owned international brand
• Fun & dynamic culture
About the company
Harcourts is an international brand now operating in 10 countries, and here in New Zealand Harcourts is currently the largest real estate group and growing! With 197 franchised offices nationally, and almost 2500 sales consultants, we are a growing group of dynamic and talented professionals.
Putting people first continues to drive the success of our business because we believe that organisations don't succeed, people do.
About the role
We have an opportunity available for an experienced campaign manager to join our national marketing team based in our Newmarket office. The role will report to our National Marketing Manager Harcourts Group Ltd and work closely with the National Communications Manager, the Assistant Brand Manager and the marketing team from Harcourts International.
In this role, you will:
• Execute marketing plans for Harcourts' diverse portfolio of brands and internal departments including Recruitment, Residential sales, NAI Commercial, Property Management, Rural & Lifestyle, Harcourts Academy, Mortgage - Express, Luxury Property Selection and Harcourts Foundation
• Deliver always on digital and website campaign activity: SEM, Social media, Marketing Automation, Email-marketing
• Oversee production, execution and supply of local marketing campaigns to the national franchise network
• Manage production of content for Harcourts owned channels (websites, Harcourts CRM, social media, Campaign - Track, internal communication). This will include video content, blogging, case studies, vlogging, copywriting and other ideation for content creation to fit business needs
• Coordinate production of Harcourts' corporate materials and collateral across New Zealand (including onboarding of new offices). This includes magazine production for key business areas
• Identify opportunities by following trends in marketing, communications and the real estate industry nationwide and globally
Skills and experience:
• Must have a background in digital marketing/advertising
• At least five years' experience in a marketing/communications role
• Advantageous to have project management experience
• Knowledge of digital platforms, social media, CMSs, CRMs, SEM, e-marketing and marketing automation essential
• Web/digital channel copywriting/content skills desirable
• Ability to manage a diverse, geographically dispersed stakeholder group
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in a communications or marketing discipline desirable
• Experience within the real estate industry useful but not essential
• Positive attitude
• Proactive thinker and problem solver
• Responsible and accountable
• Good work ethic and integrity
• Team player
• Calm, collected and flexible
• Benefits and culture
Time and time again, Harcourts' culture is often stated as the reason most of our team have decided to join us.
Harcourts' four values are embedded throughout the organisation. More than a group of cliches, the four values are lived by each and every team member, these are:
• People first
• Doing the right thing
• Being courageous
• Fun and laughter
• Our corporate employees also enjoy a range of staff benefits, including discounts from many of our suppliers, access to discounts on healthcare and other products and services.
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you!
Please Quote Reference Number 69496
Really nice follow-up. People gonna love it.
Joyful? I'm struggling to find any. Did you mean to write 'awful'?
Great write-up, Carl. Bang on.
Yes it is in growth but significantly behind Speight's Summit val growth yoy
DB Export is about the only NZ brand beer in growth I believe....
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who’s it for: HelloFresh by Augusto
Why we like it: The latest player in the New Zealand meal-kit market, HelloFresh, has introduced itself by focussing on its customers and their feedback. The documentary style ad follows an unsuspecting customer Jaco while he’s cycling to work, in the park with his kids, or making his Hello Fresh decisions. A nice mix of humour and information about what the company offers.
Who’s it for: Warehouse Stationery by DDB
Why we like it: Warehouse Stationery takes the printed family mementoes to a new level with a visiting grandchild bombarding Ma with numerous gifts with their own face plastered on them. It definitely showcases the range of printing options – from cat bowls to fridge magnets to snow globes – to make your loved ones happy (and have a laugh) this Christmas. We’d like to see Ma feature in some more Warehouse Stationery ads.
Who’s it for: Barkers by Switch
Why we like it: While the beautiful shots of New Zealand would make anyone want to get up and adventure, we like that there’s a deeper meaning to this new campaign. With Barkers stepping up to be transparent about its environmental impact we’ll have to wait and see how this translates into action and change, but it’s a good place to start.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!