Colenso is on the hunt for a standout Business Director to join our Public Relations team. This is a pivotal role within the Experiential & Activations team, responsible for the delivery of top quality integrated PR campaigns for Colenso BBDO clients as well as working with the Head of Activation & PR to drive the agency’s PR offering.
Your role requires a constant demonstration of proactive project management that delivers communications solutions for your clients and business for the agency. This includes driving the PR strategy as well as identifying the resources required for each project and coordinating them as efficiently and effectively as possible.
As Business Director, you will be an ongoing interface between clients and the agency. It is a hands-on role requiring you to deliver solution-focused service to key clients. And while you will primarily be involved in the management and implementation of PR programmes you will also be required to develop concepts and ideas for campaigns and to identify revenue opportunities to develop with the Head of Activation and PR.
We have an impressive roster of clients which this role will work across. You will be required to use your initiative and experience to identify and develop new business opportunities for the clients that you work on.
• To manage and lead day-to-day client activity on PR projects
• To provide practical and strategic guidance to the agency on PR ideas and concepts
• To drive the successful financial performance of your clients
• To help in develop ‘best practice’ systems and processes for delivering PR programmes
• To champion PR (and experiential activity) with clients and within the agency
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Outstanding communications skills – both written and verbal
• An in-depth understanding of current / modern PR techniques and practices
• The ability to successfully develop and pitch editorial stories to a variety of key media
• Good media contacts and relationships – or the ability to develop them
• Strong relationship skills with the aim of maintaining and developing internal and external relationships
• The ability to manage and inspire your team and the people who work with you
• A passion for creativity and doing great work
• The ability to develop and communicate concepts to clients, internal stakeholders, and external partners
• Accurate, timely and complete recording of timesheets and disbursements
• Utilisation of time management tools, administration systems, account teams and resources
• Strategic skills supported by day-to day delivery
• A fast learner with an open mind that is happy to take onboard new ideas and look at new ways of doing things
What makes a successful person at Colenso BBDO:
They make work better
They are loved (not just liked) by their colleagues, clients and suppliers
They present to well
They are radiators not drains
They raise hands rather than point fingers
They are “we” not “me”
They are closers
They have a healthy paranoia
They do the right thing
If you’d like to discuss other opportunities with Clemenger Group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
And remember to follow us here: www.linkedin.com/company/clemenger-group/careers
Please note: all applicants must have valid rights to work in New Zealand.
Nope, no screen. It takes your commands verbally and responds back to you in spoken language. Basically like asking a person a question and them responding.
Later this year, the team and project engineer announced a major breakthrough on this project Loon. They found few balloons to be present in a single place without drifting in the direction of the wind. This was an unexpected incident ...
Warning, potentially very stupid question coming up. Does the device only talk back to you or does it also connect to a laptop (or any other screen)? Or, to put it another way, does it just tell you stuff or ...
all those 'other' things are all data based, thus they can be adapted and learned for future iterations. none of the things listed above are inherently exclusive to needing human involvement at all in terms of analysing data for quantification ...
It’s pretty easy to argue that organisations also waste billions of dollars each year on research that tells them nothing insightful. However, on the subject of loyalty programmes, this is the second article in little over a year published by ...
OMG it just never stops. I feel really embarrassed for these singer's and what is that Island man doing in the corner?
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the Tangible Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: New World by 99
Why we like it: A host of brands got in on the Easter hype, but the niece of one StopPress journalist assured us that there was no more exciting effort than the in-store egg hunt orchestrated by the New World team. It was essentially the Easter edition of Pokemon Go and it effectively managed to engage the chocolate-mad young'uns.
Who's it for: Sanitarium by Shine
Why we like it: Sanitarium tells its brand story through the words of the folks who grow the ingredients and make every product possible. At a time when so many products on the shelf are over-processed, the short clip serves to remind the viewer that its products still come from the farm.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!