We are after someone quite special. Are you a Senior Business Director or Ex Group Account Director by trade, who is proven at cultivating new or existing client relationships and looking for a new career challenge 2018?
Got existing clients in your back pocket? Looking for an opportunity that rewards your hard work and tangible results?
If so, you are probably someone with pure drive and relationship smarts and of course going places. You may be from a traditional agency background – or perhaps you’ve been doing impressive, strategic marketing client-side, locally or globally and fancy changing teams. You are senior, well connected in Sydney, smart, articulate and process driven. You understand the business challenges our clients face and you think strategically in representing the agency's offering.
You could be a Lone Ranger. You could be a team player. Either way, you are driven by success and seeing the results of great work and converting new clients into long-term retained clients.
Our client, a regional full-service branding, design, digital agency is looking to fill a newly established senior role, which focuses on pure new business development, new client relationships and overall business acquisition in Sydney, Australia.
The applicant will have the energy and digital & design smarts to fit into the agency offering, has a verifiable sales track record, knows and enjoys our industry, is prepared to work hard and do the donkey work of creating an ongoing pipeline of contacts, leads and opportunities.
Sounds like you? Get in touch or apply today.
• Minimum 15+ years experience
• Agency experience (digital, design, or strategy)
• New Business Strategist
• Identifies and creates new opportunities from new and existing relationships
• A natural leader and manager with strong process
• A problem solver and strategic thinker who has an in-depth knowledge of client business objectives
• Able to write new business tenders, presentations, and general correspondence
• Confident at cold calling to ensure focused and meaningful new business opportunities
• Deal opener and closer
• Can delegate effectively, and identify strengths within team members
• A natural enthusiast for digital, brand, and design strategy
• Lives by design and digital excellence
• Knowledge of CRM platforms, i.e. Hubspot or similar Magento
• Secure meetings, and presents agency credentials well
• Negotiate engagements and new relationships, including establishing MSAs
• Research and maintain annual industry event calender
• Capable and active networker
• Aware of B2B content creation for social media
• Strong in tender and RFP responses
• Strong ability to communicate with clarity to internal teams
• Attention to detail with strong organisational skills
• Excellent time management
Personality & Culture Fit:
• Positive, vibrant and engaging
• Optimism, driven and tenacious character
• Confident risk taker
• Personable and graceful
• Enjoys winning, plays a far but hard game
Key Benefits:$150k AUS Base
Let Pond Director Leighton Howl help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid Australian work visa.
It's "kooks it", ya kook.
The mistake in the Ad is when he says "kurks it,"which should be "karks it."
Most entertaining ad the warehouse has done in a very long time!
I have to laugh at the "% coverage" comment. "Unfortunately for TV ads, the research found on average that the TV covers only 5 percent of the living room when viewed from a couch – meaning 95 percent of the ...
You can have a special phone number for the books so you know if people dialling that number.
Awesome. Wish my nan did this.
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: Got A Trade by Ogilvy NZ
Why we like it: Got A Trade has gone down a clever route with its latest campaign by disguising the ad as a music video. Featuring New Zealand and Australian rock royalty – the offspring of Neil Finn and Jimmy Barnes – the highlight is the moving set pieces made by the real-life apprentices and trainees. A fun, inventive and relatable spot.
Who's it for: The Warehouse by DDB New Zealand
Why we like it: The Warehouse gets the right recipe with its campaign for Kiwi Scrabble – you can’t go wrong with much-loved Kiwi celebrities chef/author Jo Seagar and boxer David Tua. In the spot Seagar gives it her all, igniting the age-old debate over who is the rightful owner of the pavlova – New Zealand or Australia. It’s funny and fresh and will get you craving a piece of pav.
Who's it for: Air New Zealand
Why we like it: Babies are in the news at the moment (looking at you Meghan and Harry) and while Air New Zealand’s latest campaign predates the Royal announcement, who can go past cute, smiley cherubs. While most of the babes are happy in the Skycouch, it’s nice to see a few tears which are definitely a reality for parents out there.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!