Dish has been something of a NZ magazine success story and is produced by ICG Media, New Zealand's leading specialist media business focusing on deep engagement across all channels, with clearly targeted communities of interest. As part of the wider Image Centre Group, ICG Media is also at the forefront of Content Marketing as a specialist marketing discipline. This success has been recognised at the MPA Magazine Media Awards with Dish winning best Home & Food magazine for a couple of years.
We are looking for an experienced Advertising Sales Manager with a minimum of 3 years in publishing/media marketing, advertising agencies or related industry. Opportunities like this don’t come by every day and each day on the job is exciting as you will be expected to:
• Leverage current relationships in key advertising categories, and proactively identify new potential customers to significantly and aggressively grow the business.
• Generate revenue through the development of integrated media packages that include digital, experiential, content and print advertising sales – new and existing business – to meet monthly budgets.
• Ability to represent and package ICG Media brands as appropriate for client solutions.
• Manage or lead the discussion and process and create all proposals and presentations to secure advertising across Dish.
• Manage or lead integrated offerings with shared service providers including research, creative design and digital development.
• Collaborate with editorial team to create custom content and sponsored content programs.
• Manage execution of sold campaigns across by collaborating with internal and external teams, talent, and vendors.
This is a challenging role and you will be reporting to the Publisher/Editorial Director. You will work closely with editorial, digital and marketing. A small team, we are looking for someone who is excited to be part of an innovative, fast-paced, fun, collaborative office atmosphere.
To be successful and apply for this role you would need to have specific knowledge, skills and abilities as below:
• A proven track record of creative custom ideas that have been implemented on behalf of clients. Must be process and detail oriented with the ability to meet deadlines and sales targets.
• Provide unparalleled customer experience to Dish’s advertising partners
• Results-driven with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage multiple projects and personalities simultaneously with excellent communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel.
• Analytical + creative abilities
• Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for food lifestyle
• Experience in marketing analytics a plus
• Strong interpersonal customer service and client relations skills.
• Exceptional creative, problem solving and organizational skills.
ICG Media offers a stimulating, challenging and creative environment and is part of Image Centre Group which has business interests in publishing, digital marketing, design and print.
If you think this is you, please send your applications to Melissa Gardi at email@example.com
I fell asleep half way through watching that
Might want to check that apostrophe guys!
Couldn't agree more. It's everyone's problem now but brought on mostly by selfish farming practices. Rather than trying to get everyone behind it, they should be reporting on what they are doing to clear it up and provide regular updates.
1. Pollute waterways 2. Deflect blame to the general public This is definitely a 'you' problem, DairyNZ. The rest of us already do want clear waterways... that's kind of the point. Manifesto advertising doesn't work when your brand is trying ...
AHAHAHA love it
Thanks Blanche for your comment. Great to see that we're sharing the same vision! The future looks great!
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: ASB by True
Why we like it: Clever Kash is back in the latest advert by ASB, but instead of telling us how to save money, he's focused on teaching kids how to save lives. First aid is an important skill for everyone, and empowering children to be able to make critical decisions when a loved one is hurt or unwell is nothing but a good thing.
Who's it for: White Ribbon by in-house team and Ocean Design and Lot23
Why we like it: No one can deny that New Zealand has a serious problem with violence, particularly violence towards women. It's heartening to see a bunch of White Ribbon ambassadors open up the conversation and invite all men – regardless of whether they've ever been violent or not – to stand up against the culture of violence in this country.
Who's it for: Tower Insurance by Barnes, Catmur & Friends Dentsu
Why we like it: Insurance ads tend to follow a similar pattern, but this one injects a touch of humour to make it memorable. We all know accidents are a huge disruption to a well-curated daily routine, but Tower has the solution.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!