Dish has been something of a NZ magazine success story and is produced by ICG Media, New Zealand's leading specialist media business focusing on deep engagement across all channels, with clearly targeted communities of interest. As part of the wider Image Centre Group, ICG Media is also at the forefront of Content Marketing as a specialist marketing discipline. This success has been recognised at the MPA Magazine Media Awards with Dish winning best Home & Food magazine for a couple of years.
We are looking for an experienced Advertising Sales Manager with a minimum of 3 years in publishing/media marketing, advertising agencies or related industry. Opportunities like this don’t come by every day and each day on the job is exciting as you will be expected to:
• Leverage current relationships in key advertising categories, and proactively identify new potential customers to significantly and aggressively grow the business.
• Generate revenue through the development of integrated media packages that include digital, experiential, content and print advertising sales – new and existing business – to meet monthly budgets.
• Ability to represent and package ICG Media brands as appropriate for client solutions.
• Manage or lead the discussion and process and create all proposals and presentations to secure advertising across Dish.
• Manage or lead integrated offerings with shared service providers including research, creative design and digital development.
• Collaborate with editorial team to create custom content and sponsored content programs.
• Manage execution of sold campaigns across by collaborating with internal and external teams, talent, and vendors.
This is a challenging role and you will be reporting to the Publisher/Editorial Director. You will work closely with editorial, digital and marketing. A small team, we are looking for someone who is excited to be part of an innovative, fast-paced, fun, collaborative office atmosphere.
To be successful and apply for this role you would need to have specific knowledge, skills and abilities as below:
• A proven track record of creative custom ideas that have been implemented on behalf of clients. Must be process and detail oriented with the ability to meet deadlines and sales targets.
• Provide unparalleled customer experience to Dish’s advertising partners
• Results-driven with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage multiple projects and personalities simultaneously with excellent communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and Excel.
• Analytical + creative abilities
• Entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for food lifestyle
• Experience in marketing analytics a plus
• Strong interpersonal customer service and client relations skills.
• Exceptional creative, problem solving and organizational skills.
ICG Media offers a stimulating, challenging and creative environment and is part of Image Centre Group which has business interests in publishing, digital marketing, design and print.
If you think this is you, please send your applications to Melissa Gardi at firstname.lastname@example.org
There IS a story
Comments from Planner? What about True's CDs? There's a story...
If you want research on the correlation between Nike demographics and those likely to vote democrat, try this: "For Nike, the company’s best customer prospects are active, high-earning young people, for who else can or will spend more than $100 ...
Very nice and inspiring blog. Happy to read it. Thank You! http://www.learnerstake.com/
I think Stoppress has not got the full picture in regards to the Ritson v Sharp 'debate'. The original debate was between Sharp & Pauwels, where Sharp wrote an article (link 1), Pauwels wrote another in response (link 2), and ...
NZ Household income is $99k NZD
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: ASB by With Collective and Curious Films
Why we like it: The True Rewarden sheriff is back – and she’s here to teach us a lesson at the True Rewarden Academy training camp. The spot is simple and effective, with the sheriff explaining what True Rewards can be used for. We like Rachel House as the ‘True Rewarden’ as she brings great humour to the ad and hope ASB continues using the sheriff for further campaigns.
Who's it for: LifeDirect by Trade Me by Y&R and Flying Fish
Why we like it: We all know unfortunate events happen to everyone at some time and we should be prepared. While most of us probably won’t end up in a shark's mouth, this is the premise of the hilarious new spot from LifeDirect by TradeMe. While the Jaws-esque ad is a change from Simon the Sloth (RIP), it's nice to see a bit of humour and fun injected into what can be a sometimes boring (but necessary) industry.
Who's it for: Phloe from Douglas Pharmaceuticals by YoungShand and Reel Factory
Why we like it: We can't go past ads that feature cute dogs and this one is no exception. Using a parade of misbehaving pooches to bring up the issue of bowel health is a clever move from Phloe. It's not clinical or scary and will ensure the audience is watching. Will be interesting to see how this campaign develops further or if another direction is taken.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!