Calling all superstars out there in agency world! Here’s an opportunity to work with the biggest and the best as a Social Media Account Manager in our PR Team.
Why choose FCB?
Here’s an opportunity to grow your overall knowledge and skills, working with high profile clients, creating innovative and award winning creative campaigns.
As an Employer of Choice, we’re famous for producing award winning work within a fun, people focussed environment.
Oh, and too many perks to list in a job ad! But here’s a few key ones! Staff bar, free coffee, free daily breakfasts, birthdays off, team away days, tonnes of discounts, rad Freemans Bay office, great career development.. we could go on!
Say hello to FCB New Zealand!
About the gig:
We have an epic opportunity for a kick-ass Social Media Account Manager working across a range of social media activity, development and implementation social-led content and campaigns!
• Work with Social Creative on concepting social post ideas for clients
• Collaborate with peers across the agency from Creative, Media, Production to Account Service, you’ll have mates all cross the agency
• Trafficking social projects from start through to post campaign analysis
• Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media opportunities
• You will also take an active role in mentoring junior members of the team (fun right!)
• 3 – 4 years’ experience in a similar role ideally in an Agency
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience trafficking work from clients to delivery
• A good understanding of all key social trends and channels, including; Instagram, YouTube, Flickr, Twitter, Wikis, Vine, Snapchat, Messengers, Pinterest and LinkedIn
• Good networker, able to establish great relationships easily
• Ability to think creatively about social media communications
• Commercial acumen
Keen to apply?
We’d love to hear from you! Please apply via our careers site at email@example.com
How many people are left at Clems in Wgtn? I hear ddb have taken Fly Buys off them as well...
Nah no biggie
What's the total weight difference? What's the patty weight difference? What's the price difference? Do you like real tomatoes, onions, and pickles like the Whopper or secret goop like the Big Mac? The Big Mac only comes their way(socialism), but ...
Oh dear... This is incomprehensible.
This is the DUMBEST ad I have ever seen and boy have I seen some dumb ones.
Ouch. Does this mean they'll axe more people at FCB?
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who’s it for: Mai by MediaWorks and Radlab Productions.
Why we like it: It's nice to see the faces behind the voices in this ad. It's simple and feel-good, all while poking fun at some of the conventions of a music montage. Behind-the-scenes tricks like a hairdryer wind machine and torch spotlight are on full display for an extra laugh.
Who’s it for: MacKenzie Bread (Goodman Fielder) by The Enthusiasts and Curious Film
Why we like it: There's nothing like a bread ad to tug on the heartstrings. The grocery staple is as important to our lives as, well, (bread and) butter, so it's no wonder MacKenzie Bread likes to celebrate the process of creating its fine loaf. Nothing good comes easy but this ad makes it look easy as.
Who’s it for: Air New Zealand by Exposure
Why we like it: The latest installment of Air New Zealand's 'Where to Next?' campaign follows the same formula as its predecessors. Now the campaign has been around for a couple of years the latest ad seems familiar despite it being brand new. Showcasing Chicago and Los Angeles, it really makes us believe any destination is a possibility for our next trip.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!