Are you a solid design-led Account Manager? Passionate about great design and branding?
My client is an award-winning, full service design studio working across brand identity and visual communication. They are looking for a new Account Manager with Producing ability to join their dynamic, growing team.
The new Account Manager will report directly to the Director and will assist the design team across the creative process from client briefings, right through to resourcing and project management. All while being immersed in a vibrant agency that is experiencing significant growth. They will work alongside the Director on managing project workflow, budgets, proposals, and managing client needs.
The successful candidate will have strong technical nous, and will be able to assist with project workflow, as they will be exposed to all creative areas of the business. They will always be quick to lend a hand, with a happy-go-lucky approach to daily life and tasks.
If you're passionate about great design, and keen to work in a great agency where quality is key, then look no further.
• Min 3 years experience
• Experience in a Producer, Account Management role or similar
• Strict attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Strong knowledge of the design and branding industry
• Client facing
• Knowledge of responsive standards, testing abilities, and general web/digital producing
• Ability to take client briefs and process them into creative briefs
• Manage the design team to ensure projects are completed on time, and on budget
• Assist in client meetings and presentations; capture accurate, detailed notes and action tasks
• Manage project budgets, track expenses, send invoices, process payments
• Provide detailed project statuses and tracking reports
• Proven experience working with tight deadlines
• Highly responsive to client and studio requests
• Ability to motivate and negotiate with both colleagues and clients
• Knowledge of print production
• Tertiary - Business, Marketing, or related field
Personality & Culture Fit:
• Career driven
• Dynamic workplace
• Award winning projects
• Social, fun team
Let Lorna and The Pond agents help you realise your market value and future career potential. Apply today, or get in touch for more information.
Please only apply if you have a valid NZ work visa.
I fell asleep half way through watching that
Might want to check that apostrophe guys!
Couldn't agree more. It's everyone's problem now but brought on mostly by selfish farming practices. Rather than trying to get everyone behind it, they should be reporting on what they are doing to clear it up and provide regular updates.
1. Pollute waterways 2. Deflect blame to the general public This is definitely a 'you' problem, DairyNZ. The rest of us already do want clear waterways... that's kind of the point. Manifesto advertising doesn't work when your brand is trying ...
AHAHAHA love it
Thanks Blanche for your comment. Great to see that we're sharing the same vision! The future looks great!
Honouring the ads—and the agencies responsible for them—that make the biggest impact on consumers and get more bang for the client’s buck.
Use the ICG Media network of magazines, blogs, newsletters, video and content creation services to reach the new New Zealand.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Contact Vernene Medcalf
Who's it for: ASB by True
Why we like it: Clever Kash is back in the latest advert by ASB, but instead of telling us how to save money, he's focused on teaching kids how to save lives. First aid is an important skill for everyone, and empowering children to be able to make critical decisions when a loved one is hurt or unwell is nothing but a good thing.
Who's it for: White Ribbon by in-house team and Ocean Design and Lot23
Why we like it: No one can deny that New Zealand has a serious problem with violence, particularly violence towards women. It's heartening to see a bunch of White Ribbon ambassadors open up the conversation and invite all men – regardless of whether they've ever been violent or not – to stand up against the culture of violence in this country.
Who's it for: Tower Insurance by Barnes, Catmur & Friends Dentsu
Why we like it: Insurance ads tend to follow a similar pattern, but this one injects a touch of humour to make it memorable. We all know accidents are a huge disruption to a well-curated daily routine, but Tower has the solution.
StopPress provides essential industry news and intelligence, updated daily. And the digital newsletter delivers the latest news to your inbox twice a week — for free!