Opportunities abound aplenty in the land of direct marketing. The Marketing Association together with sponsor Marketing Impact MessageMedia, have announced the first event of the Regional Event Series which will plug you directly into the heart of Direct Marketing, as it is now.
DM is evolving and the possibilities for you as a marketer are greater than ever.
Self confessed customer obsessed Wayne Pick, executive creative director of RAPP, will share his expertise on how to deliver your brand through DM, and why it's critical for your success that you do.
Datamine general manager of retail solutions Matt Cowie, along with Hamish Travers, Director of Twenty, will show you how deeper relationships with clients will lead to measurably better profits and how to build a complete picture of your customer by "rich picking" data.
Rounding off the expertise will be Matt Scott, general manager direct at DraftFCB. Scott will share his vast knowledge on how consumers are determining the direction of DM media, and how you can take advantage of this to drive better relationships and increased profits.
It's a session packed with rich, practical content. Here is just a snapshot of the learnings you can take away - you'll gain;
- Insight into new DM techniques and how to turn the evolution of the discipline to your advantage
- A whole new appreciation of the importance of accurate data
- An understanding of how to migrate your brand value into a one-to-one relationship with your customer, and why that is so important - and profitable
- Insight into customer thought patterns - they don't think and act sequentially and if you know this, you can use it to your advantage
- You'll even learn how to juggle all of this on a tight "kiwi" budget!
When: Thursday March 25, 12noon – 2.00pm
Where: Crowne Plaza, 128 Albert Street, Auckland
Cost: Marketing Association Member - $65 +GST, Non Member - $95 +GST
Make sure you don't miss out on the great line up of expert speakers - register online, by email (email@example.com) or by calling 0800 347 328.